Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Oh Mao, she's so silly.
    My thoughts exactly.
    & like u said, it looks like both of them are starting to fall for him

CHAPTER 15

I knew Mao was going to let Harisugawa out to help Saki.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

it would be better if Suda is the main character than Harisugawa...
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

CHAPTER 16

Enjoy peeps!

I bet he is starting to focus on that soft feeling on his back. Saki's got it right, Satomi may end falling for some other dude. Probably the tall blonde (forgot his name) in their group. Though I didn't see Saki confessing to Harisugawa so soon. Well like Saki said if it doesn't work out with Satomi, Saki will be waiting.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

A change in the mirror?? maybe it has something to do with the confession..
    "Religion is the masterpiece of the art of animal training, for it trains people
    as to how they shall think."

Arthur Schopenhauer - Pessimism

Like I've always said... Saki x Harisugawa! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Like I've always said... Saki x Harisugawa! :3
    Oh Yeah!

Saki outright proclaiming her love was both unexpected and awesome, now there's a girl who knows what she wants. Harisugawa's going to have a rough time knowing he's the object of such a beautiful girl's affections while also struggling with his feelings for Mao.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 17

Enjoy the chapter everyone.

Nice chapter. Uh-Oh seems like the mirror has changed the rules. It must have something to deal with Saki confessing to Harisugawa and the sudden thoughts of Saki that Harisugawa is having.