Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm guessing they'll prolly switch in the water, hidden because of the steam.

Suda's a really cool character. He's playing the jerkass with a hidden heart of gold archetype to a tee.
    Harisugawa has started to annoy me a bit as of late with his general immaturity and selfishness regarding the love proclamation. I can understand him wanting to keep his secret safe, but becoming erratic about it won't help himself or anyone else for that matter.

It's not as if Mao learning about his feelings would instantly doom him to disappearing, especially considering it's all a round about plot point that won't be resolved this way since their feelings are mutual. Oh, the pains in reading an ecchi romance.

I know the chances of this happening are literally 1 to a million, but I'd think it'd be really neat and original if the main characters didn't hook up. I'd be fine with say Harisugawa and Saki getting together, and Mao and Suda likewise. Of course the final relationships are a very minor detail, and the misadventures leading up to them are what really sell the story. Mirror World's hijinks are highly enjoyable so far, and it deserves the top spots in the ToC's it's been receiving.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 12

New chapter is out! Enjoy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It was kinda fast paced. I wanted more detail though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    It was kinda fast paced. I wanted more detail though.
    Kano's gotta keep up that PG-13 rating somehow, if this was Seinen I'm sure he could be more detailed. To be honest I'm surprised he was able to go this far. If there's one thing he knows it's his demographic: teenage boys. Those top 5 rankings are becoming less and less of a mystery with each passing chapter.

Thought Suda had it good with the glomping, but Harisugawa became closer with Saki then I could've ever imagined. That was such an apropos moment of nose bleeding it's not even cliche. Keep those shippy moments coming Kano!

Mao getting mad was a no brainer. Saki won't tell the secret because of her own developing crush on Harisugawa. That's my guess anyway.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Spoiler!

CHAPTER 13

Enjoy!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Pierced through the heart! Next chapter would be nice.

Cooldown chapter. Saki speaking up for Harisugawa was nice, and to be fair he earned some points for his selflessness. Getting the crap beat out of him to stop the bullying, and putting his own life on hold just so Mao wouldn't be stuck in the mirror show how much he cares about her.

Now let's see how Kano handles the common love triangle plot string. Something tells me it'll be unique, or just glossed over for now.

Spoiler!

CHAPTER 14

Enjoy my peeps!

I knew she was going to get lost in the woods.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 10-16-2011 at 01:46 PM.

Oh Mao, she's so silly.

Everything was resolved rather smoothly, and the subtle romance is developing at a gradual pace. Slowly but surely both the girls are starting to fall for Harisugawa and his bumbling charm.

Spoiler!