View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

2 50.00%
  • l4l Great

1 25.00%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

1 25.00%

Reborn 345 Discussion/346 Predictions

Reborn 345: "Eternal Elena"

Enjoy folks!

A love for a beautiful woman can make a man do some crazy things. So I wonder what Vendice have to say to both families.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 07-13-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I guess it was an okay chapter. Was Daemon redeemed this chapter?...how very typical. If Tsuna doesnt agree to become the 10th by the start of the next arc I may just find a new manga. On a lighter note, I cant wait to hear what it is the Vendice has to say. Hopefully it'll be interesting because the whole Elena thing was a bit of a let down for me. Lastly, I hope the Vendice dont take Mukuro back to prison...aside from Xanxus hes my favorite unofficial Vongola affiliate.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    A love for a beautiful woman can make a man do some crazy things. So I wonder what Vendice have to say to both families.
    Indeed. Vindice will probably say something like "Great job, but you still haven't defeated X. He/She/They will come soon."

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Indeed. Vindice will probably say something like "Great job, but you still haven't defeated X. He/She/They will come soon."
    You see that coming too huh?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Dumb way to end this arc which will be setting up for an even worse arc.

it was the most epic chapter in the history of the manga and ill tell you why. it finally ended this arc thats why LOL thank thank good lord. on to hopefully a much better arc. but good chapter either way.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]