2 12.50%
  • |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

2 12.50%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ^^^ Relax RVD - not everyone meticiously looks through the chapter. If you want to talk about logic, it would have been rational to assume Chad/Inoue hauled ass once Ichigo got thrown through the wall to see what was happening. Some people might have just overlooked the fact that it DIDNt happen - doesnt mean they're retarded.

Oh, and I think common Internet bashing protocol requires you to atleast use correct grammar when insulting people - otherwise your statements are invalid.

Back to the chapter, Chad/Inoue attacking Ichigo doesnt mean they've been brainwashed/lost all loyalty. Did you see their expressions/read what they said? CLEARLY they were conflicted about it.

It's not about core loyalty to Ichigo - Tkushima has most likely replicated that same respect/loyalty for himself by inserting himself into all those situations that made the groups relationship stronger. Look at it from their perspective: Tkushima is probably telling them Ichigo has been tricked/duped by Ginjou (who already looks shady as fuck) - and all the fullbringers agree that Ginjou is out of his mind. Plus Ichigo is running around with a new power looking mind-fucked crazy just screaming and slashing. He's completely lost his composure, and his friends know he doesnt deal with these type of problems well. Their choice is clear.

Also, for them NOT to come at Ichigo with some amount of power is insulting. They know exactly how powerful he is (or was, atleast), and how quickly he can grow/adapt. Idk why people are so shocked Chad hit him - he knew it wouldnt be a wasnt a fatal blow. Imo, think back to the vizards in the pendelum arc - they were hesitant to attack Kensei at first, but Shinji said it best when he stated they HAD to attack B/C of who it is. You cant leave a close friend running around of his mind, if you care you would stop them then try to help them.

I doubt Ishida will raise his bow against Chad/Inoue. He'll probably do what Ichigo should have done and use his intelligence to rationally approach the situation - find inconsistencies in Tkusishimas memory insertion. I doubt he put himself in ALL the memories - that seems rather time consuming. Ok, he was there to save Rukia - but where did he come from? Do you remember him traveling in the precipice world with us? Training with yoroiuchi? Anything? Assuming something like that will occur.

1) So here we go again with Bleach, No I am not complaining about Tsuki's abilities, or whether or not Orihime and Chad heard his confessions. I just get tired of Bleach characters Slashing arms off, when they should have slashed heads off.

2) How does this chapter tie into what Urahara and Isshin were doing. Now some may not see the connection, but what Tsuki is doing has got Ichigo into a state of near Volcanic erruption/ mental collapse/blow up into bits. What effect woulld Urahara and Isshin's concoction have when he's in this state, having fully developed his fullbring.

3) I really miss Aizen.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) So here we go again with Bleach, No I am not complaining about Tsuki's abilities, or whether or not Orihime and Chad heard his confessions. I just get tired of Bleach characters Slashing arms off, when they should have slashed heads off.

2) How does this chapter tie into what Urahara and Isshin were doing. Now some may not see the connection, but what Tsuki is doing has got Ichigo into a state of near Volcanic erruption/ mental collapse/blow up into bits. What effect woulld Urahara and Isshin's concoction have when he's in this state, having fully developed his fullbring.

3) I really miss Aizen.
    1.If you're talking about Ichigo just cutting Tsuki arm off instead of his head then it can be explained. As Ginjou said there's no guarantee that Chad and the rest will go back to normal even if they kill Tsuki. Ichigo won't just kill him and leave it to chance. Even though he look likes he really wanna kill Tsuki which is plan B, he will go with plan A first which is disarming Tsuki and/beat him up till he reverse the effects of his fullbring.

I think one way to remove the effects of Tsuki's fullbring is to find a loophole on what he inserted to these people pasts. Maybe a person that Tsuki don't know that is also quite connected to his victims and had done things in the past that might conflict to what Tsuki put in their minds.

sig made by me

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Am I the only who thinks this is not the extent of Tsuki abilities?
    Nope, I've said as much. This, as all encompassing & twisted as it is, is probably 3/4 of what he's actually capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Calling the chapter stupid, was that really necessary? We all know you don't like Bleach, we all know. Must we hear about it every week, my god!
    Yeah we do have to hear it every week. It wouldn't be a Bleach release without the usual string of cuntastic remarks that we all cherish.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

lol gimme break just kill anyone that gets in your way geeez he needs his other half god hes such pussy!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Bleach went from interesting and good to wtf to WTF seriously WTF!

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1. Amen!

2. And where is Ishida? He's been AWOL almost this entire arc; after getting maimed in the beginning he's just snuck off somewhere. What's he up to? And for that matter, why did he get man handled instead of just no-injury stabbed by Tsuki like the rest of Ichigo's friends?

KB's got a lot of loose ends to tie up here. Let's see how many he just leaves hanging...

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    Bleach went from interesting and good to wtf to WTF seriously WTF!
    Lol now even the king of the bleachtards is Hatin.. Love it. Oh and I know that vote never officially ended but it was a good laugh
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar