• |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

2 12.50%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

Also, maybe ol' stupid dude's fullbring is the ability to make chandeliers fall from places! That'd be awesome!
    The maw hawk kid? I bet his ability is related to magnetism, ginjou says that the chandelier fell of because the screws fell off

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I don't know if it's been discussed previously or not, but why didn't Tsukishima do the same past change with Ishida? He physically cut down Ishida, and I didn't see him in the crowd greeting Ichigo. Is there something about him being a Quincy that makes him immune to Tsukishima's technique?
    Most speculated it might be because he is a quincy or maybe because mayuri injected him with drugs that could repel its effects, and one more thing remember mayuri stated before that he places observation bugs on all his opponents to observe what they are doing... If ishida still has those surveillance bugs on him then mayuri knows about the attack on ishida he might do something about it hehe

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Most speculated it might be because he is a quincy or maybe because mayuri injected him with drugs that could repel its effects, and one more thing remember mayuri stated before that he places observation bugs on all his opponents to observe what they are doing... If ishida still has those surveillance bugs on him then mayuri knows about the attack on ishida he might do something about it hehe
    I hope thats the case...(hes my avatar pic for a reason)
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Wait wait what if the one that tsukishima replace was ishida? that is why ishida wasn't there, he needed to slash ishida in order to take his place in the memories of inoue, chad, etc..., maybe that is how his powers works?

Stab ishida first, record all his memories and then stab the others in order to take ishida's place and rewrite history to what purpose i still don't know... anger, provoke, drive ichigo insane he already done that... help him recover his shinigami powers by agitating him to the highest level?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Damn good chapter again.

T Sizzle's abilities are just as devastating as we'd speculated and Ichigo is just as f'd as I said he would be. With Orihime running interference & spamming T's HP & Chad literally trying to punch holes in Ichigo, all the while weeping about the insanity of it. Just awesome.

This is Ichigo's worst nightmare, an enemy he can't fight. No enormous energy waves, sword releases, impenetrable heirro, evolutions, all these things he's eager to face because he can cut his way to a solution.

Ichigo's actually going to have to use some of that rarely glimpsed maturity & intelligence, which will truly be a fresh take. Kudos to Kubo.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Good chapter. Now I understand how Tsuki's fullbring works. And it makes perfect sense too. The story is really getting interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I thought it was pretty cool that he inserted himself into the save rukia and kill aizen arcs. But, its a little wierd, as if he replaced Ichigo in those memories with himself. I wonder what was Ichigo doing during those moments in the others minds. Was Ichigo simply standing there watching? Also, like sirxxx said, this is the perfect time for Ishida to enter...and inevitably get another arm cut off. Myself, I'm routing for a Urahara or Isshin apperance. Something has to give because Ichigo is getting so badly mind fucked that its almost ridiculous.
    He was just doing his infamous "blank stare" the whole time! lol

Wait wait what if the one that tsukishima replace was ishida? that is why ishida wasn't there, he needed to slash ishida in order to take his place in the memories of inoue, chad, etc..., maybe that is how his powers works?

Stab ishida first, record all his memories and then stab the others in order to take ishida's place and rewrite history to what purpose i still don't know... anger, provoke, drive ichigo insane he already done that... help him recover his shinigami powers by agitating him to the highest level?
    Excellent theory but how about the others? (the fullbringers). They have no connection with Ishida whatsoever. If Tsuki used another persons memory that has a connection to the fullbringers then what they know about Tsuki and Ichigos friends and family might conflict wouldn't it?

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    The colorspread was the only thing kind of enjoyable this week.

This chapter was boring.

and this chapter is stupid because Tsukishima just literally explained that he manipulated Chad and Orihime in front of them, and they magically didn't hear it.

No seriously, the fullbringers heard it too.

Also.. Ichigo's overdramatic scream for no apparent reason, the fact that Ichigo's full bring is just carrying a sword around. This chapter is full of suck.

Tsuki's power is interesting, I'll give kubo that, but he's making everyone in the manga stupid just so it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Liked the chapter but best thing was the colour spread with Soi-fon and Yurouchi under the table together, I wonder what their doing? Well I don't wonder, their having kinky lesbian sex, clearly.
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Honestly i don't knw why this has not really been constant or talked about but it seems that whenever ichigo goes thru some kind of growth or change or even to get his powers back nobody ever tell him to not be ruled by his emotions and just lash out that is one of his greatest weakness, you guys might not see it that way but i think it is. It was the same with aizen.
    Well Chad kinda did tell him in the 1st place when he was about to go full barrel after what he sensed about Orihime's situation. I guess he just ignores them most of the time anyway, + when he has the power he's gonna ignore them + lie about it, so they probably just think " why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Ok, I understand him putting himself in people's past to get everyone on his side.

I DON'T understand why he felt the need to give himself so much credit in doing so! Oh what, he couldn't have been the guy who worked with Ganjo to shoot fireworks or something? He had to be the one who helped take down Aizen and save Rukia? Egotistical bastard.
    rofl

This is getting VERY interesting! Ichigo cannot win this battle, unless he first kills or disables his friends. I'm sensing an Ishida intro soon.
    Yeah, I hate how so many manga heroes are so reluctant to @ least defend themselves from their "friends" even after they've completely turned against them. I mean knock them out, + save them, after you no longer have to fight them , + then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I think he could have included Nnoitra too most people liked him.
    Most people liked the punk that was so strong, he had to fight people after they already fought, in order for him to win, + then brag about it? He was just so pathetic.

Noticed Kon near Soi fon, + Yoruichi under the table, + just realized Kon's never hit on Yoruichi or Soi Fon like he does every other woman in the series; what does he have, some type of age- you- appear- to-be-limit, on those he hits on, (judging from Rankiku , not so much) or is he perhaps a bit rascist? lol

Hope not! We've all seen Mayuri in espada land, if he actually did something then it means he actually....
    cared + wanted to help.... uggghhhhh

Let's not go changing his character all willy nilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Ichigo's actually going to have to use some of that rarely glimpsed maturity & intelligence, which will truly be a fresh take. Kudos to Kubo.
    Agreed on that.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    [B]and this chapter is stupid because Tsukishima just literally explained that he manipulated Chad and Orihime in front of them, and they magically didn't hear it.

No seriously, the fullbringers heard it too.[/B]

Tsuki's power is interesting, I'll give kubo that, but he's making everyone in the manga stupid just so it will work.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I thought it was pretty cool that he inserted himself into the save rukia and kill aizen arcs. But, its a little wierd, as if he replaced Ichigo in those memories with himself. I wonder what was Ichigo doing during those moments in the others minds. Was Ichigo simply standing there watching? Also, like sirxxx said, this is the perfect time for Ishida to enter...and inevitably get another arm cut off. Myself, I'm routing for a Urahara or Isshin apperance. Something has to give because Ichigo is getting so badly mind fucked that its almost ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter.
    Nice explanation of his powers by Tsukishima. Kind of interested to see what is Mohawk dude's fullbring. It definitely has Ginjou's attention. Ichigo losing control is not good, I know he's pissed but that's definitely going to get in more trouble. About the cover page did anyone notice that all the humans (excluding Ichigo) were the servants? And is that Yamamoto doing Karaoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Good chapter. Now I understand how Tsuki's fullbring works. And it makes perfect sense too. The story is really getting interesting.
    Have to say, think Kubo messed up on that though. Unless there is another aspect to Tsuki's power we haven't found out about yet, some things just really don't add up. I mean loyalty, friendship, with Tsuki, w.e., I get that. Last chapter I said to inspire that type of loyalty Tsuki would have to make them think he was their, parents + all , but I see now that wouldn't have even been enough. Even if he somehow switched places in their memories with Ichigo, (as Daemon Spade pointed out), they don't have that type of loyalty to Ichigo either. I mean even if Tsuki made them think he was their god, their parents, Ichigo who they all just short of worship, and all in-between; the way his powers work supposedly he shouldn't be able to change who they are at their core. Even if their memories are warped, this is more like brainwashing. They stopped + protected Tsuki, + openly attacked Ichigo, instead of just protecting Tsuki? That seems nothing like what they would do to some1 they also see as their friend, even if Tsuki is seen as a "closer friend"? + Why would all of them gang up just to protect Tsuki/ fight Ichigo? They had to still know no matter how much stronger Ichigo has gotten since training to get his powers back, it wouldn't take an army to defeat him now; so all those people to stop/ defeat/ possibly kill Ichigo is quite the bit of overkill. Hell what exactly did he change that they all effortlessly take orders from him as well? They didn't even do that with the pretty much absolute loyalty they displayed for Ichigo, some after only recently really getting to know him either?..
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Oh, you mean like this?!

With astounding displays of intelligence and intellect like these, there's no way he can lose!!!

Right?!...Right?...Anyone?...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Ichigo just chopped off an arm of their "friend", the game of: "stop, I will only defend untill you will come to your senses", ended at that moment. Ichigo seriously wants to kill Tsuki and they see it, would you prefer that they stayed away and do nothing, when Ichigo is about to kill a human ? He never even killed a normal soul or a shinigami, only hollows.

If Ginjou was the main character, he would cut up Chad and bitchslap Orihime, why ? Because when she would wake up, she would heal him anyway, so why try to hold back this much ?

Ichigo isn't scared of hurting his friends physically, no, he even shouldn't as that could be easily healed, what he is scared is that they will start to hate him after that. The fact that he is in such a tremor, because of his friends stopping him from killing a person, certainly proves that.