• |3| Average

3 18.75%
  • |2| Bad

1 6.25%
  • |1| Terrible

2 12.50%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I also like how he only included the two "cool" Espada. By the time they had all died, no one gave a shit about any of the rest of them outside of those two.

Fuckin' wolves. Come on!
    I think he could have included Nnoitra too most people liked him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    About the cover page...The whole time I thought that Yama-Jii was holding rujinjaka...but after reading Jaiden's post your right, that is a microphone...lmao. Sirxx...I thought the #1 & 2 espadas were cool too (Stark and the Old Man)...but I cant even remember the old man's name...
    His name was Barragan.

Something else I noticed. Do you see hard Ulquiorra was staring at Orihime. Me thinks he wants something else other than pie from her.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Dammit guys, am I really the only one noticing Renji banging Rukia on the CP???
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

So, the cost for incomparable adaptation and learning of fighting skills is a pitiful mental growth, as they say, everything has a price.

Couldn't Ichigo really say something like "do you know what Tsuki's power is ?", or "how exactly did he help in saving Rukia and how he defeated Aizen ?" I belive there is a loophole, one memory, were everyone is around beside Tsuki, should be enough to make them doubt him.

Screw the love potion, Tsukishima's power is enough to make every girl in Bleach fall for him .

Chapter certainly didn't progress as much as I thought it would. I feel something should happen as there is so much I can take of Ichigo going "Tsuki you bastard!". Kind of undecided what to think of it, but the color spread was really nice.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I think he could have included Nnoitra too most people liked him.

His name was Barragan.

Something else I noticed. Do you see hard Ulquiorra was staring at Orihime. Me thinks he wants something else other than pie from her.
    He wants some of her puntang pie...

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Dammit guys, am I really the only one noticing Renji banging Rukia on the CP???
    LMAO...it really does look like hes hittin that doggystyle...and the expression on her face is priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Couldn't Ichigo really say something like "do you know what Tsuki's power is ?", or "how exactly did he help in saving Rukia and how he defeated Aizen ?" I belive there is a loophole, one memory, were everyone is around beside Tsuki, should be enough to make them doubt him.
    Excellent point!

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Chapter certainly didn't progress as much as I thought it would. I feel something should happen as there is so much I can take of Ichigo going "Tsuki you bastard!". Kind of undecided what to think of it, but the color spread was really nice.
    He really does love to shout Tsuki's name while charging at him
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Yeah, if Ichigo was any smarter he would mindf*ck them back instead of looking all lost, but that's never really been a strength of his.

This is the guy who has no idea what a tactical retreat is. "If you can run away, it means you can still fight", or something to that effect. He's gonna charge head on even if it's pointless.

I don't know if it's been discussed previously or not, but why didn't Tsukishima do the same past change with Ishida? He physically cut down Ishida, and I didn't see him in the crowd greeting Ichigo. Is there something about him being a Quincy that makes him immune to Tsukishima's technique?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I don't know if it's been discussed previously or not, but why didn't Tsukishima do the same past change with Ishida? He physically cut down Ishida, and I didn't see him in the crowd greeting Ichigo. Is there something about him being a Quincy that makes him immune to Tsukishima's technique?
    I think Ishida being a Quincy have something to do with it. There's no proof to that but maybe there is.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    There are still speculations about that.

I like the theory, where Tsuki wanted to alter Ishidas past, but wasn't able able to, cutting him for real instead.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Interesting chapter. For some reason Tsukisihima's Fullbring seems like what I would have imagined Aizen's bankai abilities to be.