2 12.50%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 456 Discussion / 457 Predictions

Chapter 456: "End of the Bond 2" :

MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/456

Alternative Release :

MangaZone: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/456

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 07-12-2011 at 05:16 PM.

Honestly i don't knw why this has not really been constant or talked about but it seems that whenever ichigo goes thru some kind of growth or change or even to get his powers back nobody ever tell him to not be ruled by his emotions and just lash out that is one of his greatest weakness, you guys might not see it that way but i think it is. It was the same with aizen.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Ok, I understand him putting himself in people's past to get everyone on his side.

I DON'T understand why he felt the need to give himself so much credit in doing so! Oh what, he couldn't have been the guy who worked with Ganjo to shoot fireworks or something? He had to be the one who helped take down Aizen and save Rukia? Egotistical bastard.

This is getting VERY interesting! Ichigo cannot win this battle, unless he first kills or disables his friends. I'm sensing an Ishida intro soon.

Also, maybe ol' stupid dude's fullbring is the ability to make chandeliers fall from places! That'd be awesome!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Waste of a chapter as usual.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I thought it was pretty cool that he inserted himself into the save rukia and kill aizen arcs. But, its a little wierd, as if he replaced Ichigo in those memories with himself. I wonder what was Ichigo doing during those moments in the others minds. Was Ichigo simply standing there watching? Also, like sirxxx said, this is the perfect time for Ishida to enter...and inevitably get another arm cut off. Myself, I'm routing for a Urahara or Isshin apperance. Something has to give because Ichigo is getting so badly mind fucked that its almost ridiculous.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Somewhat short chapter imo, but it was nice to hear Tsukishima explain his ability.

It really is time for Ishida to appear and find a way to fight his friends using his analytic abilities.

And nice colour page there. (Especially Renji and Rukia) v
    Spoiler!
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

IMO there are 2 ways to fend off tsukishima:
    1. Ishida coming up and distracting inoue & chad since he's mor experienced and way faster than both of them, and then Ichigo finishing off that annoying self centered guy
    2. Sudden regain off his shinigami powers due to uber pwnage for ichigo. This will result in Ichigo winning by overpowering all the others.

I don't want Isshin or other shinigami to burk in right now, IMO this solution might be a little cheap (e.g. Urahara's or his helpers [can't figure out his name right now] bakudo skills)

Good chapter.

Nice explanation of his powers by Tsukishima. Kind of interested to see what is Mohawk dude's fullbring. It definitely has Ginjou's attention. Ichigo losing control is not good, I know he's pissed but that's definitely going to get in more trouble. About the cover page did anyone notice that all the humans (excluding Ichigo) were the servants? And is that Yamamoto doing Karaoke.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Good chapter.

Nice explanation of his powers by Tsukishima. Kind of interested to see what is Mohawk dude's fullbring. It definitely has Ginjou's attention. Ichigo losing control is not good, I know he's pissed but that's definitely going to get in more trouble. About the cover page did anyone notice that all the humans (excluding Ichigo) were the servants? And is that Yamamoto doing Karaoke.
    I also like how he only included the two "cool" Espada. By the time they had all died, no one gave a shit about any of the rest of them outside of those two.

Fuckin' wolves. Come on!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    About the cover page...The whole time I thought that Yama-Jii was holding rujinjaka...but after reading Jaiden's post your right, that is a microphone...lmao. Sirxx...I thought the #1 & 2 espadas were cool too (Stark and the Old Man)...but I cant even remember the old man's name...so I guess he wasnt as cool as Uli and Grim. Kubo included all of the most popular charecters. He even has Gin and Shinji. I was mad that Mayuri's facing with his back to us though. The funniest to me aside from Yama is Kenpachi and Ikkaku.

I also thought it was cool that Aizen and Urahara seem to be enjoying each others company...it looks wierd, but its a cool sight to see
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid