View Poll Results: Poll: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

6 31.58%
  • |4| Good

9 47.37%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

2 10.53%
  • |1| Terrible

2 10.53%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece 632 Discussion / 633 Predictions

Wow! Why is Oda plowing through this storyline and arc? He must be anxious to get to the New World himself, or else there's A LOT of events left to happen here. Strange that Shirley confirms that it is Luffy who will destroy the island in the same chapter in which another man in a "straw hat" has just set about destroying the island.

Also, I assume that Decken and Hodi's agreement is no longer valid, as he's about to destroy all of what would be Hodi's kingdom.

But yeah, Oda wasted no time in getting everyone out of the way to set the stage for the Strawhats, even if it required the stupidest means of doing so (C'mon, Jinbei! I mean, Really?)

This chapter was hella rushed--About 5 huge developments and 1 minor relationship was revealed. I don't think I like it...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Fuck man, I wanna see the SH's run through all these fishmen already. Decent chapter though, but I don't know why Oda told us that Shirley was Arlong's sister. Doesn't mean much atm. Also LOL @ Jinbei, that's just pathetic how he got captured. At least there's gonna be a badass double page of the SH's looking badass in the future, that'll probably make the arc for me. As of now though, I just want it to be over. FI doesn't mean much anymore compared to the possibilities the NW has.

have to agree,
    jimbei was 'put out of the game' quite dumbly =/
    looks like all the sh's will have match-ups after all...

The princes couldn't even take down one of them, but on the up side that means more action for the Straw Hats.

I'm not really surprised about Hordy's confession, I think people here were already speculating about him being the culprit behind that incident.

I would love to see Zoro slice up that gigantic ship, that would make for an awesome entrance for the Straw Hats.

So, how the hell did Decken get that enormous ship to move? His power works by first marking someone via touch, then tossing an object into the air which immediately locks onto his target and flies after them until it hits, or is knocked away.

Decken didn't throw that arc, he just touched it. So why the deuce is it moving again?

Lol Jinbe ! "obviously!"

Chapter was definitely rushed glad this arc moving fast not liking it much. At this point its obvious Hodi is the main villian don't see much room for someone else behind this. Luffy without a doubt will King's Haki blast all those outlaws to clear the field for the named characters battles. Imo they should all be one sided stomp outs from all the SH's.

As for predictions I think a sea king will stop Noir. Luffy will some how break w/e keeps Fishman island underwater. Or he will purposely destroy fishman island and force all the fishman to use Noir to move to the surface. Something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Moork View Post
    So, how the hell did Decken get that enormous ship to move? His power works by first marking someone via touch, then tossing an object into the air which immediately locks onto his target and flies after them until it hits, or is knocked away.

Decken didn't throw that arc, he just touched it. So why the deuce is it moving again?
    Giving it a little momentum is probably enough for it to move towards it's target.

Really looking forward to the entrance of the straw hats like everyone else, Oda is setting up everything nicely.

Considering that the ship is moving towards Shirahoshi I suppose Luffy is gonna be the one destroying it since he promised to protect her. A double page elephant gun bazooka would be nice to see, though I wouldn't be surprised if Zoro is the one slicing it apart.

Best chapter out of the last ones where no straw hat was involved.

Well I was right about the Princes and Jinbe failing to defeat even one of the NF officers. The Princes' demise I saw coming, but Jinbe I figured would at least arrive uncaptured, threaten a bit with Shira, skirmish a bit with Hody after the later called his bluff, then get captured. Oh well, the SH's will definitely enter into this arc splendidly.

Hodi is now, like many speculated, not only the main villian of the arc but also the presumed assassin of Otohime....Madam Shirley being Arlong's sister is an interesting revelation, and I can't wait to see what Oda has in store for her.

Even though the chapter was great, I sort of wish the strawhat's were in this week's chapter...last week's wasn't so bad with all of the information we got, but this week's lacked any new power to it....Decken's plan is interesting, if not suicidal. I wonder if Luffy alone, the Monster Trio, or what I would love to see as the SH's entrance into the arc climax, the entire crew working together to destroy Noir. I can't think of a more impressive and intimidating way imo...

So I've had this theory of Shirley's prediction...Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting the idea of Luffy/SH's destroying FI, but I feel that it would be a heartbreak to have such an enchanting place be destroyed and have it return to the surface...Anyways, I was thinking Luffy won't physically destroy FI, but rather destroy the phycological FI. Ie: the hatred and prosecution breathing amongst the two races, humans and fishman, and therefore turning FI into a paradise of acceptance/tolerance. Just a thought, but obviously there is more to Shirley's prediction which she even cannot foresee.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    So I've had this theory of Shirley's prediction...Don't get me wrong, I'm not discounting the idea of Luffy/SH's destroying FI, but I feel that it would be a heartbreak to have such an enchanting place be destroyed and have it return to the surface...Anyways, I was thinking Luffy won't physically destroy FI, but rather destroy the phycological FI. Ie: the hatred and prosecution breathing amongst the two races, humans and fishman, and therefore turning FI into a paradise of acceptance/tolerance. Just a thought, but obviously there is more to Shirley's prediction which she even cannot foresee.
    that pretty much sums up what i was thinking, but Oda couldn't have used a more pathetic way of taking Jimbe out of the battle.