View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5

    15 53.57%
  • 4

    6 21.43%
  • 3

    3 10.71%
  • 2

    1 3.57%
  • 1

    3 10.71%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43
  1. #21
    Veteran Member Light-kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The siblings might not have the same mother.
    Nope they have. Gaara is just the youngest child.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

  2. #22
    LOL, U MAD? Arbitrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,177
    Gaara's father is still probably testing him one last time by telling Gaara about his mother's love.

  3. #23
    Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    825
    Good to see the Sand saw the obvious practical value of having a guy with gold damn dust during a f'n recession, lulz.

    What I saw with Gaara's battle with his father seems like little more than a prelude, it's the equivalent of feeling each other out. Stalemated initial assault and a counterattack each, if Kabuto allows it to end here then he really should consider allowing Orochimaru to resurface in order to show him how to properly use the assets available to him.

    The saving grace was the Mizukage, just awesome. I definitely want to see more of this guy.

    "For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

  4. #24
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    You know im beggining to wonder, what excatly the one tailed beast actually gives the user in terms if special skills.

    I think we all thought that garra's skill in moving sand is because of the beast, now we know it was because of garra's mother. It seems abit small time of the one tailed beast if a human can have the same skill.

    Simular deal with the fox, there seems to be alot conflicting skills that u can get lke those special chains with kushina and naruto and mito's ability to sense hostilty. At frist i thought these were a sidenaffect of the fox but now Im completly confused.

    I look forward to what madara's six host bodeis can do and if they can actually have skills now that they have no beast within them.

    I think when the so6p created tailed beast he could have given each a unque skill or two which would explain how shinobi can also get the same skills as the so6p started ninjutsu.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-13-2011 at 12:43 PM.

  5. #25
    wasnt it said that all the Talied Beasts were just masses of chakra (or chakra monsters as it were)? I think the special abilities and characteristics of the hosts are what makes them "compatable" like Gara's sand, Roushi's yoton, and Naruto's Uzumaki phyiscal energy. Mabye the beasts massive chakra only serves to amplify their abilitys, as well as give them the strength boost.

  6. #26
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    PDengkholan Blah Gono
    Posts
    2,048
    Gaara it turns out your mother really did love you!

    And you Dad does respect you!

    And your pet dog didn't run away!

    And you don't have to pay that parking ticket anymore!
    __________________


    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

    -----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

  7. #27
    Senior Member Temperjoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,247
    Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    You know im beggining to wonder, what excatly the one tailed beast actually gives the user in terms if special skills.

    I think we all thought that garra's skill in moving sand is because of the beast, now we know it was because of garra's mother. It seems abit small time of the one tailed beast if a human can have the same skill.

    Simular deal with the fox, there seems to be alot conflicting skills that u can get lke those special chains with kushina and naruto and mito's ability to sense hostilty. At frist i thought these were a sidenaffect of the fox but now Im completly confused.

    I look forward to what madara's six host bodeis can do and if they can actually have skills now that they have no beast within them.

    I think when the so6p created tailed beast he could have given each a unque skill or two which would explain how shinobi can also get the same skills as the so6p started ninjutsu.
    Well, there's an advantage to having a massive battery of chakra energy living in you. Just having that much energy means you could spam chakra attacks like crazy. Then look at the Tailed Beast Bomb; it's difficult to counter an attack of that magnitude. Also, when the host is in sync with their tailed beast, it gives them advantages such as relative immunity to genjutsu (Killerbee, for example, was set free from Sasuke's genjutsu by his tailed beast), or the ability to combine elements (the 4-Tails host was able to use lava element because he channeled one type of chakra while the beast channeled a different one if I recall correctly from the databook).

  8. #28
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Good to see the Sand saw the obvious practical value of having a guy with gold damn dust during a f'n recession, lulz.

    What I saw with Gaara's battle with his father seems like little more than a prelude, it's the equivalent of feeling each other out. Stalemated initial assault and a counterattack each, if Kabuto allows it to end here then he really should consider allowing Orochimaru to resurface in order to show him how to properly use the assets available to him.

    The saving grace was the Mizukage, just awesome. I definitely want to see more of this guy.
    Yes, next comes even more sand, followed by a Sand finale.

    Jk, I hope the other Kages start fighting so that we can actually see someone besides Gaara/Tsuchikage enter the fray. For instance, Naruto showing up in the nick of time!

  9. #29
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Gaara it turns out your mother really did love you!

    And you Dad does respect you!

    And your pet dog didn't run away!

    And you don't have to pay that parking ticket anymore!


    I find your insights to be useless, clever, horribly hilarious, and insightful all at the same time! X-D

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  10. #30
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,443
    I think people are missing the point of what Gaara's dad said about his mother. It goes back to what Naruto and KB talking about their sun - shinning light inside them that gives them strength. Hes not talking about the automatic sand shield but where jinchuuriki gain their real strength from is from love of something outside themselves. Hence why he said its not shukakku strength he wields but his mothers.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •