28. You may not vote on this poll

15 53.57%

6 21.43%

3 10.71%

1 3.57%

3 10.71%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Nice chapter.

Seems like Gaaras power originated from his mom rather than from Shukaku. Another similarity with Naruto.

Awesome quick release! I remember having new chapters on Friday/Saturday and now we get them on Tuesday. Nice job guys
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Wow, early release! Kishi has done a good job this chapter.

I don't want all these former kages to be defeated so easily. I'm still looking forward to the former Mizukage's abilities and what not.

Lmao, Mizukage is hilarious.

Hey, if you lot are going to kill somebody kill that bondage-wrapped bastard first! I'll even cheer you on!

Gaara is awesome with those sand moves. Bu i have a feeling that the dad tell him about his mother at this moment will do more harm than good. he just learned that his mother loved him after all these years so he is bound to feel something emotionally and could be not concentrating on his jutsu and gonna end up being hurt physically by the other kage's taking that window of vulnerability.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I love how one of my favorite Naruto character gets the spotlight this time around. I wish Kishi do the same with Lee.
    Hey, we still haven't seen Edo-......well, that one teacher that he had......Ah! That sound guy! We still haven't seen Edo-Soundspeaker Guy! That's when we'll get Lee's flashback and confirmation of growth......yeah...

Also, I doubt the other Kages are going down that easily. Or, you know what, they can. They have neither history or connections to the current generation (except for old Raikage, but he didn't have any lingering issues to resolve with his son), so if they are defeated easily, the war can move that much faster. It has come to my attention that the unleashing of all these zombies is not to provide kick-ass action fodder in this war, but to build depth for characters. With some light action on the side.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Very emotional chapter, with some comic relief from Mizukage.

That Second Tsuchikage is certainly a badass... "Numbers mean nothing against me" is bold statement, considering the forces he's up against.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Gaara is awesome with those sand moves. Bu i have a feeling that the dad tell him about his mother at this moment will do more harm than good. he just learned that his mother loved him after all these years so he is bound to feel something emotionally and could be not concentrating on his jutsu and gonna end up being hurt physically by the other kage's taking that window of vulnerability.
    Just like learning Kushina loved him after all these years hurt Naruto against the Kyuubi, am I right?

I really like what this chapter did for Gaara... at least it's actually developing him instead of just providing the usual recap for his character like most of the Edo fights. His dad just might end up looking like less of a douchebag, too.

Glad we've solved the mystery of Gaara's sad. Automatic sand protection is a pretty good bloodline trait to inherit from his mother... gotta wonder why this is the first he's heard of it, though. And why don't his siblings share it? Different mothers? I'm not exactly up on my Gaara Family History.

I'll read one more Gaara-centered chapter, but after three, Naruto had better interrupt with a RASENGAN to someone's face.

Excellent chapter, the next one will tie up a couple of loose ends that this one started on.

Holy sh*t I just came to see if early spoilers where up and bam chapters out!

- I love flashbacks that give us new insight!

- hahahah I was right the 4th Kazekage's Gold dust was used to make the village money

- Holy epic sand balls

- I want to see some back story on the Mizukage and Tsuchikage before they leave as well . We know virtually nothing about the Rock villages past.

Epic stuff like every chapter of Naruto as soon as your done you want to read the next one immediately

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Holy sh*t I just came to see if early spoilers where up and bam chapters out!

- I love flashbacks that give us new insight!

- hahahah I was right the 4th Kazekage's Gold dust was used to make the village money

- Holy epic sand balls

- I want to see some back story on the Mizukage and Tsuchikage before they leave as well . We know virtually nothing about the Rock villages past.

Epic stuff like every chapter of Naruto as soon as your done you want to read the next one immediately
    LMAO. when the scanlator is suprised, its really early. Mizukage is the most funny character introduction since Tobi's arrival in the manga. Muu Sama is a real bad ass to scoff at the size of the opposing force and really shows how skilled the mizukage was to actually hold his own against him albiet his death while killing Muu. This muzukage couldn't have inspired the carnage that was the Blood mist village of more recent times. picture the seven swordsmen with a sense of humour

The siblings might not have the same mother.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !