Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    It's a big alien with fingers to hold the blocks and fix them the way it wants.

:|

CHAPTER 22

Ok, good chapter. Izumi is one, Shirafune is the other, and am thinking that the kid with the goggles in the other.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Which kid with the goggles?
    Seriously which kid? The long gap in releases made me forget almost everything.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

^ same question

And indeed a nice chap. Wonder what shizuno discovered.

Which kid with the goggles?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Seriously which kid? The long gap in releases made me forget almost everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    ^ same question

And indeed a nice chap. Wonder what shizuno discovered.
    Ok he didn't have goggles, he had a headband. I was talking about Fukami. Had to read through the older chapters to get his name.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Totally forgot about that dude. Yea he would be a good candidate for the third kid.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

^ what he said

But how would "memory" be linked to him?
    I don't know yet. I think it might show itself later in some capacity so it will be linked to him.