Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Holograms that can be touched? I am soooo jelly~

I like this manga but my only worry now is the taste of Japanese readers....If it turns out like psyren i will be pissed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

^ my thoughts exactly,
    I was thinking the same thing the other day.
    For some reason a major part of the jap readers have some odd taste, resulting in promissing series being axed and sucky ones to continue =/.

CHAPTER 17

Enjoy some ST&RS!

Dammit I knew they was going to pull that crap. I wanted to know what she remembered. And seeing how she reacted it doesn't look good.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 18
    CHAPTER 19

It's been a while since the last chapter, oh well enjoy some ST&RS!

Ah kids...sometimes they can be so cruel. Well at least Mikura found some good friends now instead of those lil douche bags who called her a liar.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

CHAPTER 20

Well finally, a new chapter after a month...So you decide to listen to a bunch of kids who have an idea to destroy billions of dollars of equipment? What kind of higher up are you? Am just joking, I would have probably done the same thing just to see what the hell is going on in the tornado.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Everything's going so fast for this series.
    Maybe because they think that the series will get cancelled soon.

Oh well. We've been through this several times. :(

CHAPTER 21

Well look what we have here, after a month and 5 days we finally have a new chapter of ST&RS.

And we have Aliens people.