Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tokyo ESP ~ Segawa Hajime

Summary

Urushiba Rinka was a fairly normal high school girl, though she was a bit poor and her only family was her father. Then one day, she saw a penguin and some glowing fish swimming through the sky. Rinka might have thought it was a hallucination if there hadn't been another witness with her, a boy from her school with a strangely scratched-up face.

Contact with a fish caused her to pass out, and when she awoke, she had developed the power to move through inanimate objects... such as the floor of her apartment! Later, a call from her father showed her that she was not the only one the flying fish bestowed with hard-to-control superpowers! What exactly is going on here? And does Rinka's classmate know more about this situation than he's letting on?

So, new series. I did like Ga-Rei but wasn't able to finish it. Glad to see that this looks promising.

Magic fish huh? Let me check this out :O

This seems like it will be good, weekly or monthly release btw?
    Last edited by MrFry; 04-15-2010 at 02:49 AM.

I read chapter 1, the characters are very similar to Ga-rei.

I hope that chapter 2 comes out soon...

Yea I was looking around for the second chapter as well. Longer wait i guess

the raw's not out yet (or i just can't find it) but if you happen to see it head on over to maigo and tell us so we can scanlate it!

Ohh so we must wait patiently for the 2nd charapter... Well if I find the raw I will make you know (surely you will find it first).

Ja ne!

Anyone been keeping up with this? I think up to around chapter 9 is released.
    Last edited by MrFry; 02-19-2011 at 11:10 AM.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

It just gets better and better .

Some1 provide some links dammit. And no, don't just tell me to google em, I need good reader links.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto