Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    God that sucks.
    This was something fresh and had quite some pottential.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    Goodbye STARS!! huhuhuhu... I've learned my lessons. I won't read any new manga from shounen unless it has been running for more than a year. I've really grown fond with STARS. It's like seeing your new pet slowly die. sniff! sniff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    God that sucks.
    This was something fresh and had quite some pottential.
    It's not ending yet. It's at the bottom of the tOC's this week but it could still rise.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Oh.....Ryousuke and Masaru better come up with something great for the next chapter in order to remain serialised. I really like this series and I don't want it to end yet. I'm kinda getting the same feeling I got when psyren was coming to an end and I just hate this feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

CHAPTER 15

Enjoy peeps!

Pretty good chapter. Izumi is one shy girl. They are probably going to study the Mars surface next in that simulator.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I wonder what kind of problem will arise in that simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I wonder what kind of problem will arise in that simulator.
    Problems occurred in every other test, why not this one.

that's why he said he wonders what kind of problem will ocur...

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Did not expected that this manga is that good , thought its about alienbashing lol.
    I bet the message didnt came from aliens , but people from the future or stuff like that^^.
    Nice chapter !!! Hope it will not finish that soon...

CHAPTER 16

Enjoy guys!

Good chapter. Don't we all wish we could be doing what they're doing now. Interested to see what type of aircraft they create.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    I wonder whats in the eye of the tornado another nice mystery i like this manga ^-^