Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Ahh, a double release! I kinda get the feeling it'll be axed tho. :(

Oh, please... don't axe STARS... I need my weekly fix of sci-fi shounen manga. And stars is a unique read, most sci-fi manga are either mecha or androids. I had enough of those. I hope Shounen Jump decides to make an International manga magazine so we can also have our say in the votes.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 14

Another double release!

Well we all knew they were going to pass. I wonder if Azumi's first words when she was a kid was Mars too?

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I don't get why that meguru girl also passed.
    She was just a tag-along it's not even her dream and the 2 guys did all the frikking work.
    Still awesome manga though

Well, there were other people sitting beside him and aliens on the other side. The message itself isn't fully deciphered and there could be a mistake, like not a "child" but "children".

The power of the milky way, could be called the power of galactic and to control a galactic, you would need to fully understand it's construction and properties, so a boy with a map/radar ability would fit , though his power may be only part of it.

The plot seems to be unusually accelerating. This is a bad sign. STARS might end in a few chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    The rankings are a proof for that.
    Yup just look at this week's rankings.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Goodbye STARS!! huhuhuhu... I've learned my lessons. I won't read any new manga from shounen unless it has been running for more than a year. I've really grown fond with STARS. It's like seeing your new pet slowly die. sniff! sniff!