Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Bad shading? Not enough lines?

Meh, I got used to the author's art already.

CHAPTER 9

Enjoy folks.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm guessing that he's low in O2 too, or that he doesn't still want to be part of a team.

I was thinking he was maybe worried about his team even if they were jackasses, since if he doesn't have the affected tank one of them does.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

CHAPTER 10

Enjoy folks!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    I'm guessing that he's low in O2 too, or that he doesn't still want to be part of a team.
    Hah! I was right.

Seems you were lol. quite convenient those plants.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Seems you were lol. quite convenient those plants.
    LOL! I know right.

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 12

Enjoy the double release. It's been a while since the last chapter was released huh?

yeah; still awesome though