Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Flaw to the Rinnegan Link?

As we all know that, that the Rinnegan Nagato used, all shared the same visual link correct?

Say we had the 6 paths of pain in combat with a genjutsu user. Say that the Genjutsu user cast a genjutsu on one of the paths of pain. Wouldn't this effect all of the 6 paths of pain? Since they share the same visual link, all paths of pain will be effected by the genjutsu... as well as the original user. Nagato would've been affected as well, if someone threw a genjutsu at one of the paths of pain.

I believe Madara effectively eliminated that weakness. Since the rods are not shown within Madara. Does this mean Madara does not share the same visual link that Nagato had with his paths of pain?

Comment.

Gedō Mazō is trailing behind madara in the wood so no need for antennas

Don't you need antennas to even control Gedo Mazo? How is Madara controlling Gedo Mazo anyways?

It was never stated that the rods are required.

just because nagato was limited by genjutsu, and madara isnt, doesnt mean anything about the connection between madara and his new puppets, other then that they are not weak to genjutsu's.

Some how you link "no rods" to "genjutsu weakness" when thats not the case. the sharingan is just Superior in the field of genjutsus, especially the EMS variate.

the topic of "rinnegan genjutsu weakness" and "rinnegan rods" are only related for being about the rinnegan and its abilities, but have no effect on one another....

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    It was never stated that the rods are required.

just because nagato was limited by genjutsu, and madara isnt, doesnt mean anything about the connection between madara and his new puppets, other then that they are not weak to genjutsu's.

Some how you link "no rods" to "genjutsu weakness" when thats not the case. the sharingan is just Superior in the field of genjutsus, especially the EMS variate.

the topic of "rinnegan genjutsu weakness" and "rinnegan rods" are only related for being about the rinnegan and its abilities, but have no effect on one another....
    I didn't link no rods to genjutsu weakness. Where the hell are you getting that from? I'm saying that because of the rods it shows a weakness to genjutsu. Or a better explanation is that since Nagato shares the same visual link with his other paths of pain, then he will be affected by genjutsu as well. That is a flaw.

Wouldn't that only be limited to the physical things they see not illusions shown in ones mind?
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Genjutsu is only effective against the rinnengan if it is cast on the main body. Think about it, Jariya used the 2nd strongest Genjutsu we know of against Pain (the toad song) and while it did catch 3 of the Pain bodies it didnt effect the other 3 or Nagato.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    As we all know that, that the Rinnegan Nagato used, all shared the same visual link correct?

Say we had the 6 paths of pain in combat with a genjutsu user. Say that the Genjutsu user cast a genjutsu on one of the paths of pain. Wouldn't this effect all of the 6 paths of pain? Since they share the same visual link, all paths of pain will be effected by the genjutsu... as well as the original user. Nagato would've been affected as well, if someone threw a genjutsu at one of the paths of pain.

I believe Madara effectively eliminated that weakness. Since the rods are not shown within Madara. Does this mean Madara does not share the same visual link that Nagato had with his paths of pain?

Comment.
    With the genjutsu thing and the way nagato uses the six paths technique, hitting a single target with genjutsu like the case with tyishmko(cant speel or say it lol) wouldn't effect the others. But if you hit nagato himself or in this case madara it will affect all the bodies at once. Its like how jiraiya had to blind them individually and in the end jiraiya used a strong genjutsu that can attack multiple bodies at once, its really is a dam strong genjutsu technique, Im sure itachi would be proud lol. The secert is to attack the controller of the bodies thats why Nagato said Jiriaya would have won if he figured it out sooner.

As with how madara would control his bodies, I suspect he is going to control them with hi sharingan and since they all have sharaingan thats looks like the most logical conclusion. The key advantage Nagato has over madara in the way they USE this technique is that Nagato wasnt in the battle phyiscally.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Actually these are good points. I didn't pick up Jirayiya throwing that powerful genjutsu on the paths of pain.

I'm wondering if someone casted Tskuyomi on one of the paths of pain, would every single path be affected?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    Actually these are good points. I didn't pick up Jirayiya throwing that powerful genjutsu on the paths of pain.

I'm wondering if someone casted Tskuyomi on one of the paths of pain, would every single path be affected?
    Well it already has been proven if one of the pains got into a genjutsu that deosn't mean the others will or the controller of the pains himself. Tskuyomi is single target genjutsu at a time, you would have to spam it would rape your chakra. with the exception of the madara's moon eye plan which has near limitless chakara. And projected on the moon in a way that everyone can see during night.

Like I said when jiraiya used genjutsu to catch multiple pain bodies at once this didnt affect nagato himself as he summoned the rest of the pains to attack jiraiya from behind.

But if u can catch the controller in genjutsu that would stop his pain bodies because they are controlled by the controller(by the way this the main reason why nagato though jiriay would win if he knew nagato wasn't there sooner)

Thats why I said there are sutle advantages how nagato used the six pains compared to how madara is using them.

But madara unlike nagato is able to move pyhsically and therefore thats another body you got to worry about and since madara has bull**** timespace techniques its going to bad affair for most that approach madara and his 6 pain bodies. Also Madara is an experinced sharingan user, easily the most knowledgable, the only sort of genjutsu I think will work on him is genjutsu that attacks your sense of hearing as you can't close your ears. That toad demoic genjutsu is probally the hardest genjutsu to aviod in general due to how it attacks the enemy.
    Last edited by psukkar; 07-13-2011 at 06:10 AM.