Last edited by Jaiden; 07-09-2011 at 05:34 AM.
Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,
I haven't read the chapter ye but I wanna be the second one who pasts . I'll say my thought after finish reading it.
Well, I didn't get What Zeref did to Zencrow? And either didn't get what that H-man mean by Third FT?
Last edited by ammada™; 07-09-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Meredy = FT next guild member.
Acnologia is very intruiging, I wonder if Zeref used that against Ultear or not. It's probably one of the most strongest lost magic.
Now finally, Hades is gonna make his move. If he loses this one with some plot magic then the whole arc would be just a huge disappointment. Mashima again gave hints with Laxus reaapearance but I don't see anything he would bring that will beat Hades. Unless Makarov use FT law against Hades (and maybe die in the process) while Laxus help the rest to escape, I don't see how FT would make out of this mess.
sig made by me
it looks like he took or depleted his energy or something. Fairy tails strongest team is back in action but i don't see how the are going to defeat hades. And from what zeref said it seems like he is about to awaken soon, wonder if he is really evil
Isn't Makarov the Third guildmaster? Third Fairy-Tale probably meant the third FT generation, much like how the Japanese classify their generation depending on who the Emperor was.
I don't get Zeref, honestly. He's a walking contradiction.
1. The way he talks, it seems like there can be multiple Zerefs at any one time, and all of them are walking Armageddons. Or that he knows that he's going to lose control of himself. Yet he seems intent to stop whatever Zeref is going to cause Armageddon.
2. He knows Natsu a lot and seems desperate to get Natsu's help, but didn't take advantage of the little time he saw Natsu to ask him for help. It could mean that he is related to the Dragons or Natsu had some other background story to him aside from turning Dragonslayer.
3. He seems sad about his magic and the way he brings death about, but this chapter shows that his powers need to be activated. Why is he activating it? Is it a reflex every time he wakes up?
think Zeref will play a big role in how hades will get defeated:o
if not, FT have to gank the shit out of Hades to even have the slightest chance of victory
But they do got a good and versitale team:
Natsu - close&range attacker
Lily & Erza - close
Grey & Lucy - mostly range
Wendy - Supporter
1. Zeref seems to have a dual personality or has an inner demon that he doesn't want to unleash. He doesn't have any control of it though.
2. He said that only Natsu can stop him but saw that he ain't capable of that yet.
3. Maybe it's a reaction everytime there's unbalanced magic around like what's happening now when everybody are using their magic.
sig made by me
i agree with the he took his magic thing but he could have just taken his life to.
plus i mean i think erza may have had some time to regain her magic and gray did not use much other than cutting him self. and lucy said she regained hers so natsu and wendy should be fine magic wise.
but i am a bit miffed that freid stayed to defend. i mean elfman was up Wendy should have just healed him up and he and bixlow could have defended the camp. freid is the is probably the is probably the 2ed or 3ed strongest member still able to fight.
i think it will be interesting and im sure some one else or others will get involved at the very least. but again great chapter and im still hoping luxas shows up soon lol.
and as someone said, I hope meredy will join FT afterwards