View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 50.00%
  • l4l Great

1 16.67%
  • l3l Average

1 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

1 16.67%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I do wonder what the next arc is going to be about. I hope it focuses on the Vendice entirely somehow and the eighth element.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Idk, as a former huge fan of this manga, it just seems like she lost her motivation. This past arc was complete crap and it's filled with several black plot-holes. It's like she was using Bleach as a reference point -_-.
    LOL fixed that for u lol.

but yea i see your point. but i think that it can get better i mean the future arc was put together ok i mean i think this arc was just tossed together.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    i mean the future arc was put together ok i mean i think this arc was just tossed together.
    I am in accord with Cross in his assessment. In relation to the manga/anime on the whole, this arc has emotional charge along with interesting plot scenarios that previous arcs have provided, yet the sequencing and presentation does not underscore enough how this advances Tsuna on his reluctant quest to inherit the Vongola Family. All this arc achieves is in giving us new counterparts for our heroes and new weapons to replace the powers our heroes just received. All in all, the epic stills of Tsuna, or Tsuna and Enma, standing still for us to admire the new gear does not suffice to make this a great arc; this saga is good at best, unfortunately.

Putting aside the overall picture, I am as intrigued as the rest of you to know what this eighth element is and whom that girl is. I would even surmise that the girl is Chrome's equivalent to the first family, and Daemon most likely was very fond of her, seeing as how she is positioned next to him. Tsuna remarks that the element is neither like the Sky nor the Earth (which I assume means that it is not like the 14 different flames, one of which we still don't know what to call!) Does this mean it is an eighth flame in the sequence of sky/earth flames, or are their actually 8 different types of flames that exist (one being the sky, another being the earth)? Disregarding the snow flame, which is merely an offshoot of the sky, I am eager to know more!

Furthermore, the opening still states that Daemon ignites in the Oath Flame...does that mean he accessed this power as well? or is he just using his Vindice-class flame?

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Eh I loved this manga back in the day when it was just straight jokes. I thought it was brilliant then. When it got serious I loved it even more and I'd even go as far as saying that I liked it more than One Piece. To me it just kept getting better and better (The Varia battles might be my favorite manga arc ever)...right up until the halfway point of the future arc. Then the quality of the manga just dropped, and it kept getting shittier and shittier. Reborn imo had the potential to be just as renowned as Naruto, Bleach & One Piece, but Amano blew it. It's just really disappointing for me.
    me too it was great until we found out who the real 6 funeral wraths were. i also think its pitiful that tsuna still hasn't accepted the mafia after all this time.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    was it really 6 funeral reaths or 4? There was Bell (the water chick), The Guy that had the Raptors (the 2nd best reath), The dude that wasnt really a dude, but a dude playing a dude( I call him ghostface, his mask was the real reath), and Ghost (Byakuran's alternate dimension self). Who else was there? Ginkichi...as badass as he was, wasnt a real reath and neither was the real Byakuran. I could be missing 2, but I cant recall.

But come on people, the future arc was definitly cool. Everyone of the 10th gen was getting beat....including the best of them (Hibari and Yamato) and they still manage to win. And lets not forget the ending of that arc (Tsuna's coffin)

Edit: I just thought about the guy that Habari beat with his multiple handcuffs. Who was the 6th?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    me too it was great until we found out who the real 6 funeral wraths were. i also think its pitiful that tsuna still hasn't accepted the mafia after all this time.
    Agreed on that 1st part. Gokudera finally taking down the lightning flame guy, + Older Hibari surprising every1 + beating basically a whole army, + his fight with Ginkichi, (although unsatisfying ending), was some really good moments from the whole series.

On the Tsuna front, I could go either way. After seeing the future a bit, it is a bit disturbing and surprising to see him still refusing something tat seems almost obviously destined....
    But it also then becomes like him fighting his destiny , and or future, even more so, after seeing it happen with his very own eyes. It's actually how and why I think he won't technically be mafia by the end of this series. Think him and his "guardians" will wind up becoming either "Advisors" like his dad, that mostly don't get involved unless absolutely necessary, or he winds up completely changing the way the "mafia world" works, (kinda Naruto- ish, I'll admit, but still think these 2 are the greater possibility for future endings of the manga).

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    was it really 6 funeral reaths or 4? There was Bell (the water chick), The Guy that had the Raptors (the 2nd best reath), The dude that wasnt really a dude, but a dude playing a dude( I call him ghostface, his mask was the real reath), and Ghost (Byakuran's alternate dimension self). Who else was there? Ginkichi...as badass as he was, wasnt a real reath and neither was the real Byakuran. I could be missing 2, but I cant recall.

But come on people, the future arc was definitly cool. Everyone of the 10th gen was getting beat....including the best of them (Hibari and Yamato) and they still manage to win. And lets not forget the ending of that arc (Tsuna's coffin)

Edit: I just thought about the guy that Habari beat with his multiple handcuffs. Who was the 6th?
    Not sure who you meant by "The Guy that had the Raptors (the 2nd best wraith)" so You're either missing the other guy that literally turned completely into a mini-human T-rex, or you're missing the guy with the plant abilities that stopped Gokudera during the endings of the choice game.

P. S. ROTFL To any1 else did it seem like that Vindice leader made up that rule, right there on the spot?...

Just too funny.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 07-09-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post

P. S. ROTFL To any1 else did it seem like that Vindice leader made up that rule, right there on the spot?...

Just too funny.
    No, I somewhat suspected it after seeing that their bodies are the same as in the past.

Sooooooo, it was all about a girl eh ? Well, just how many wars there were already because of a one women ?

The eight element and a new secret gaurdian ? They may be linked.

Nah...Chrome's got to have an equivalent first-generation guardian.