View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

3 50.00%
  • l4l Great

1 16.67%
  • l3l Average

1 16.67%
  • l2l Bad

1 16.67%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Reborn 344 Discussion/345 Predictions

Reborn! 344: "Trump Card"

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Retarded as usual. 2/5

When you are fighting someone who wants to kill you, you just don't let them atone. Plain stupid and only manga main characters would think this way --'
    Still, i was afraid that he would successfully escape and that the battle would be dragging but hopefully chapter 344 conclude the battle. Now what else?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    awww, well R.I.P to my login name sake. Funniest thing about this chapter was the panel where Mukuro was still upside down. I hope he gets his body back in the next chapter. Also, looking forward to seeing what memories are uncovered next. All in all, Byakuran was a much better and tougher villian. It sucks he didnt play too much of a part in this arc, but I'm looking forward to seeing him in future arcs, since he's still "alive". I hope Mukuro or Reborn will bitch smack Tsuna after this...his softness is annoying. Atleast Naruto has some toughness to him, stating that he wont even try to talk to Madara. And we saw Ichigo's face in the last bleach chapter (hes not playing around right now)
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

It's sad to see the manga become sooo mainstream battle type.

i would not say retarded just you know not super.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eh I loved this manga back in the day when it was just straight jokes. I thought it was brilliant then. When it got serious I loved it even more and I'd even go as far as saying that I liked it more than One Piece. To me it just kept getting better and better (The Varia battles might be my favorite manga arc ever)...right up until the halfway point of the future arc. Then the quality of the manga just dropped, and it kept getting shittier and shittier. Reborn imo had the potential to be just as renowned as Naruto, Bleach & One Piece, but Amano blew it. It's just really disappointing for me.

well it can still be turned around. i mean i think he did not put enough effort in to setting up fights and powers.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Idk, as a former huge fan of this manga, it just seems like she lost her motivation. This past arc was complete crap and it's filled with several plot-holes. It's like she was using Bleach as a reference point -_-.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    atleast Bleach has great fights. Alas, I'll reserve judgment until the next arc because I've enjoyed pretty much everything up until now. The Varia with two of my favorite characters Xanxus and Squalo. The future arc was okay with Ginkichi(whatever his name was), the 4 real funeral reaths, and Byakuran (Plus the Melon base was cool). Even this Arc started off okay...but the fights were horrible with the exception of Lambo's fight, which was pure comedy.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid