Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Nagato is crazy!

Pain's formula for world peace:
    Make people get afraid of killing each other by encouraging them to massively kill each other. In a nutshell, cause massive paranoia.

I think he is ignoring the fact that people will always find ways to cause others great pain or fight for that matter. Basically, Nagato is full of it.

Plus, didn't Stalin do something similar to this?

sounds like Bush XD... yea he is nuts and his plan is a bit to simplistic Hes being used by Tobi.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

sounds like Bush XD... yea he is nuts and his plan is a bit to simplistic Hes being used by Tobi.
    bush doesnt have rin'negan though =)

i think pain is above tobi. i cant imagine how tobi AND pain will be killed by konoha -_- unless konoha gets itachi or naruto's mom knows yondy's secret teleport jutsu and teachs it to naruto. now that would be sickkk =)

So I was thinking that this jutsu Nagato is cooking up appears to resemble.. oh I don't know... nuclear weapons in real life. In an instant, nuclear weapons have the potential, when used effectively, to kill millions of lives instantly.

In some ways, nuclear weapons have thwarted additional major wars. Vietnam, Korea, and Iraq all are no more than "policing" actions by the most powerful nations in the world. I would define the world wars to be "major" wars.

However, does anyone want to see another age when people constantly fear being killed? Truly, living in fear is not peace. Even if Nagato were to eliminate wars, people through fear would experience pain. Thus, Nagato really achieves nothing.

This also brings up the possibility that all Naruto nations decide to destroy each other at the same time. As a result, everybody would be dead, but I guess there is no more pain then. One nation might just decide to blow everyone else off the map including Nagato and the Rain country. Thus, that achieves nothing.

Therefore. Nagato is crazy.

Nagato is definitely crazy. Yahiko died and as a result he lost his mind. I think Konan's gonna become the voice of reason soon.

@G7 - Maybe Kishimoto's going all political activist on our asses xD

But yeah, Pein's idea is seriously flawed. Unless he kills every powerful ninja in the world, including the naturally gifted people who can use ninjutsu but have had no formal training he won't be able to get everybody to come crying to him for help.

Not to mention the fact that there's no way in hell he's going to be able to keep a bijuu in check for a decent amount of time, at least not Kyuubi.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

destroying a country just like that huh?

sounds like nagato is building the deathstar.

^- Dude, that's how theories get started...

"You killed my father!!"

"No Naruto... I AM your father."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Hmmm this chapter is sure interesting, i think Jiraiya won't die he'd just defeat that body but then Nagato will use a strong body against him... I hope Jiraiya doesn't die.
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

Tai Ni Po Ni
    Anyone who refers to themselves as GOD in the third person is clearly insane.

But his goal isn't to prevent war its to create pain and make everyone as enlightened as he is.