• |3| Average

2 11.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    I know has been a while but we can add another to the lost an arm pile.
    lol I was just thinking someone needs to update the arm thread!

Cool chapter though, I actually liked Ichigo in this one, he was quick, non-hesitant, and determined to win. He looked so cool perched up in that corner too! Id like to see who is more powerful though, him and his sword or Inoue and her shield/counter. I hope she gets serious though, id like to see her in full battle mode, see what she is capable of. I kinda have a feeling she found a way to combine 5 or 6 fairies into an offensive attack, she already uses 4 in a defensive/counter attack style.

Chad looks serious too, he could be pretty dangerous on his own, we saw him put down some pretty powerful guys, plus hes been training and hes been a fullbringer for longer than Ichigo, he knows how to use it better and move faster, im certain.

Ginjo will take on his team while Ichigo takes on his 2 friends and Tsukishima then they will escape or be rescued and retreat with Isshin and Urahara. Id like to see Ginjo know Urahara and see them interact, I highly doubt Urahara doesn't know what happens in his very own city, especially when it involves Reiatsu lol.
    A pie in the sky?

Great chapter.

That Tsukishima is a bad dude. Everything he does, he does it with a calm and cool look on his face but he's still twisted. With Ichigo's friends and sister's his mind slaves right now he has Ichigo right where he wants him. Like kuroihikari said he needs to let his battle instincts take over. Orihime and Chad? Smart Tsukishima very smart. So what now Ichigo? What now? Can agree with most Orihime will be the problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I loved how Ginjou declared an all out fight

Ichigo is pretty swift with his sword, but why didn't he go in for the kill it's not like Ichigo to play with limbs.
    Probably he wants to see if there a way to undo what he did to his friends before he strikes the final blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I just love how casual Tsukishima is ;P, but with almost everyone on your side, how can't you not ?
    The one thing I like about him. He always have this calm and cool on his face even when he's trying to cut you..

Karin, already has bigger boobs than Tatsuki (sorry, had to say it).
    Ha ha, true. Give it a couple years and she will catch Matsumoto, probably.

It's pretty cool how he is bandaged while transforming, not to mention that look in his eyes.
    Loved the transformation and Tsukishima WTF expression when he saw it.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Inoue isn't under Tsukishima's ability's control. I take to this phone conversation. To me, it sounds like she doesn't remember him at first and then changes course. So I'm saying she's playing along.

have we ever seen Ichigo with such killing intent? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    have we ever seen Ichigo with such killing intent? ^^
    Not in a while.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ichigo made a kenshin battoujutsu slash there, only with mixed spider man moves as well + speed beyond the eye can follow(considering tsukishima is super fast as well)

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/89950566/17
    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/89950566/18

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

ichigos reaction towards Aizen, series villain of 6 years, orchestrator of Ichigos entire life, mastermind of everything shitty happening ever, Mass murderer, repeated maimer of Ichigo and his allies, kidnapper and attempted murder of everyone Ichigo loves:
    Ichigo: I guess I have to beat you dude. Sigh, I'll finish this real quick. I actually seem rather bored by this whole fight. Oh you're getting sealed? Eh, whatever, that works too

Ichigos reaction towards NotAizen, villain of half a year, cutter of Ishidas shoulder, maker of snide comments, the guy who made your friends like him and chant "Apologize", and.... thats pretty much it.
    Ichigo: MORTAL ENEMY OF MINE, I WILL DEVOUR YOUR ENTRAILS AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD ARRRHJAARHRJARRGH

Seriously, the only time Ichigo has shown emotions of this kind was towards Grand Fisher, the guy who killed his mother and ate her soul. And even then he wasn't half as psychotic as he is now

And another thing, what was the point of not attacking Tsukishima at the beginning.

*early pages*
    Ginjou: DON'T ATTACK HIM ONE CUT AND YOU'RE DONE.

*later pages*
    Ginjou: OKAY NOW THAT WE'RE IN A TIGHT CLOSED SPACE AND SURROUNDED BY MY BRAINWASHED SUPERPOWERFUL FRIENDS GET 'EM ICHIGO.

The fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    ichigos reaction towards Aizen, series villain of 6 years, orchestrator of Ichigos entire life, mastermind of everything shitty happening ever, Mass murderer, repeated maimer of Ichigo and his allies, kidnapper and attempted murder of everyone Ichigo loves:
    Ichigo: I guess I have to beat you dude. Sigh, I'll finish this real quick. I actually seem rather bored by this whole fight. Oh you're getting sealed? Eh, whatever, that works too

Ichigos reaction towards NotAizen, villain of half a year, cutter of Ishidas shoulder, maker of snide comments, the guy who made your friends like him and chant "Apologize", and.... thats pretty much it.
    Ichigo: MORTAL ENEMY OF MINE, I WILL DEVOUR YOUR ENTRAILS AND DRINK YOUR BLOOD ARRRHJAARHRJARRGH

Seriously, the only time Ichigo has shown emotions of this kind was towards Grand Fisher, the guy who killed his mother and ate her soul. And even then he wasn't half as psychotic as he is now

And another thing, what was the point of not attacking Tsukishima at the beginning.

*early pages*
    Ginjou: DON'T ATTACK HIM ONE CUT AND YOU'RE DONE.

*later pages*
    Ginjou: OKAY NOW THAT WE'RE IN A TIGHT CLOSED SPACE AND SURROUNDED BY MY BRAINWASHED SUPERPOWERFUL FRIENDS GET 'EM ICHIGO.

The fuck?
    Well to be fair with Ichigo, an enemy trying to slaughter you friends and family is one thing, making them turn against you is another. Aizen hasn't laid a sword to Ichigo's friends and family while Tsuki just did it to all of them.

I was thinking the same thing. He even conveniently destroy the stairs so there would be no way out. I'm starting to think that Ginjou is also under Tsukishima's ability.

sig made by me

I think people are looking at this too straight forward. Let's try to think outside the box. What if... maybe just maybe... Ginjou is the real enemy. Think about it. He got to ichigo first, he wanted ichigo to get his powers back and become stronger. What if Ginjou is the one that turned ichigo insane. what if T-dawg really is a relative of ichigo. What if T-dawgs blade does have some sort of mental ability but by cutting the person it brings them BACK to reality. We all know the Ginjou is USING ichigo, but what if he is USING him for the WRONG reasons?

Anyone else notice how hell bent Ginjou is on killing T-dawg. But T-dawg hasn't really showed any aggression towards ANYONE. Ichigo isnt the only one that mindf*cked I think the audience is too and maybe thats what Kubo wants.

Notice how Ginjou is the only one supposedly "not" insane besides Ichigo? why is that?

Anyone else please chime in, but I'm noticing some things that just don't add up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Not in a while.
    What makes that picture ultimately cool is how it looks like he's wearing sunglasses...
    the audience is too and maybe thats what Kubo wants.
    Yes, and I like your theory very much actually. We don't know how Ginjo's fullbring works either. He said he could stop any force, whereas Tsuki's meant to be able to cut anything. Then we're at the what happens if an unstoppable force meets an unmovable object. Nothing actually happens? Nah, that's not how things seem to be playing out. Now we have that Tsuki can insert memories into people sort of deal, and that begs the question whether Ginjo's sword works differently as well.

Also, who was the one who stabbed Ishida?

As I said, we will most likely have a deus ex machina moment next chapter at least involving Ishida. Although, why would Tsuki involve so many of Ichigo's friends in one building. Ichigo had no reason to be aggressive against Tsuki before he started doing that. that doesn't make any sense either. Damn you Kubo :( And one more thing, how the hell did Ginjo know where Tsuki was? And why that particular building? It is obvious that part was so set up, but who set it up?