• |3| Average

2 11.76%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Duh! Tie a string around it, spin it around, and hurl it upstairs until it winds around a pole or something. The rest is all upper body!
    That had me cracking up! The rest is all upper body...lmao.

After I thought about it, I realized that Yukio is the only fullbringer still down stairs, everyone else is regular. Thats why only Yukio can make it upstairs.

Of course, one of Ichigo's powers is speed. That's his bankai, remember?

Anyway, I hope Ichigo stops getting mindf*cked already and let his battle instincts take over.

And on the Yukio remark, the Fullbring had special training, so all of them may be able to do the "jump to the second floor" trick. All the rest of the people down there were non-combatants.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Fucking. Awesome.

He just keeps pushing Ichigo, his arrogance is just palpable and we're seeing an ice cold, merciless Ichigo who seems to be loping off limbs as he did to Ulquiorra, difference is this time he's doing it of his own free will. Did you see T Sizzle's face? Pure damn shock.

Chad, unless he's improved vastly, will be dealt with by Ginjou probably, problem is Inoue, especially with her upgraded ability to reject & repel attacks with explosive force. Ichigo's worst nightmare, he's a straightforward, slash & dash guy and he's going to eat it from every angle, we know he won't touch Inoue under any circumstances.

Kubo's kicking ass.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I totally agree with you. What's with ichigo and his total unbalanced state of mind??? It seems that the japanese really like to introduce some characters going mental. One piece with luffy goind wacko, naruto with his sasuke problem... It's really annoying.
    Chapter 455 tells us one thing: tsukishima is really weak. For him to have lost an arm like that... It seems that after all, he's just some side story villain. Not one big boss villain like aizen.
    Come on ichigo hurry up and finish him off so that we can move on to bigger villains

I dont think Tsukishima is really weak. I take it he was either surprised by how Ichigo attacked/that he already completed fullbring, or he let it happen on purpose since Inoue could heal him anyway. It might just further solidify Ichigo has "lost it", in the eyes of all his manipulated friends/fam

Awesome chapter! Cant wait for next week

And some people said Aizen's ability clearly overshadows Tsukishima's ability....
    This level of loyalty is staggering. What'd Tsuki do, brainwash their memories till literally he was every1's daddy from day 1?

As for the arm thing, remember Yammy, + Byakuya, and even Aizen, and Ulqiorra. Whether conscious or not Ichigo definitely has a thing for slowly weakening his enemies through dismemberment/ bragging about his speed/ then later being shown he's not as fast as he thought. See that happening here. Also see it possible he did that to possibly somehow even further garner loyalty from those mind-f^#@$ed people under his control, + because he knew Orihime would be healing him afterwards.

Interesting possibilities with Tsuki's abilities. Don't think he would, especially in such a short time, but it's possible he could also pull that similar combination of Yukio's and Professor X's mind training skills. With unlimited time in the "mindscape" they could fine tune their abilities into more perfected forms.

Kinda disturbing how much Tsuki is is reminding me of Aizen especially in that 1 respect; He really doesn't seem to want to necessarily permanently hurt, (or as yet, even control), or kill Ichigo. He also seems like he needs or wants him stronger for once. Just once I'd like it if Ichigo's main arch-nemesis's just plainly wanted to kill him, straight from the beginning.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Seriously, Ichigo won't leave there unscarrerd (mentally)

Really an awesome chapter. Best of the big three imo.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    it's not like Ichigo to play with limbs.
    No, it's like Kubo to play with limbs, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Chad, unless he's improved vastly, will be dealt with by Ginjou probably, problem is Inoue, especially with her upgraded ability to reject & repel attacks with explosive force. Ichigo's worst nightmare, he's a straightforward, slash & dash guy and he's going to eat it from every angle, we know he won't touch Inoue under any circumstances.
    I agree...
    Ginjou - Chad
    Ichigo -Tsukishima
    And probably/hopefully: Ishida - Inoue
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Aversion View Post
    I dont think Tsukishima is really weak. I take it he was either surprised by how Ichigo attacked/that he already completed fullbring, or he let it happen on purpose since Inoue could heal him anyway. It might just further solidify Ichigo has "lost it", in the eyes of all his manipulated friends/fam

Awesome chapter! Cant wait for next week
    Not so much that he's weak. Some of the best villains are the ones who aren't overwhelmingly strong, but so strategic that it completely overcompensates for the lack of strength. EVERYONE loves an underdog--How much more complex is the story when the underdog is the villian?!

He might not be able to match Ichigo in power/speed/fullbring ability, but he certainly has completely disabled Ichigo's power. No matter how much stronger he gets, it won't do him any good.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

This chapter is just... odd. On the one hand, I like it very much, on the other hand, I found it very hard to digest. I really like how Ichigo just went in there full speed and cut off Tsuki's arm, it's really showing his killing intent right there. Like Zero said, it was the logical thing to do, because that way he prevents Tsukishima from attacking. We will most likely see some kind of deus ex machina moment next chapter though, at least including Ishida, possibly also Urahara and Isshin so we might hopefully get some answers to what is going on.

At this moment I feel as mindfucked by Kubo's mystery writing as Ichigo seem to be.

chad will snap out of it. i know he will. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . you can do it chad LOL.

but yeah great chapter, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]