0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 455 Discussion / 456 Predictions

Chapter 455: "End of the Bond 1" :

Alternative Release :

MangaZone: http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/452
    MangaShare: http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/455

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 07-06-2011 at 05:38 PM.

That guy is twisted, inoue on his side could be a problem when she can heal everything.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I loved how Ginjou declared an all out fight

Ichigo is pretty swift with his sword, but why didn't he go in for the kill it's not like Ichigo to play with limbs.

Chad isn't much of a threat Inoue is the real problem not only can she block attacks but she can reverse any damage. The situation their in is though, Ichigo and Ginjo can't do it alone they need Urahara and Isshin.

GODDAMN NINJA SPIDER ICHIGO!!!

Ok, now that that is out of the way: HOLY BALLS! Damn you Kubo! For every five "Heart" (un)Panels, you make one "I'm here to kill you" Panel and totally redeem yourself.

I don't think we've seen Ichigo ever be totally cool with 1st-degree murder, but it's an awesome motive. Keep in mind, his first priority here is not to protect anyone. Neither is he hacking up some fantastical netherrealm creature. He just cut the arm off of another human, with the intention to kill him afterwards.

Unfortunately, he and Ginjou are just far too outnumbered. The other four fullbringers are there (not to mention Yukio AND Riruka's abilities to easily render them powerless and helpless), and with Tsuki having Chad for strength and PewPew Lasers and Inoue for Potions and Phoenix Downs, Ichijou (or Ginchigo, if you will) are in a Code 34 Double D--Way more than a handful.

EDIT: Oh, and this chapter boasted some of the most bad-ass facial expressions ever put to an Ichigo! He looked absolutely lethal in that first panel...
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 07-06-2011 at 04:31 PM.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    So Ichigos Fullbring abilities are .. speed ? Hm, I hope he has more up his sleeve then that !
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Ahh, classic bleach mutilation. We're one step closer to the truth now. Tsukishima seems to be not an enemy of Ichigo imo. He just needs him just as much as Ginjou. He only has a different way of achieving things.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I loved how Ginjou declared an all out fight

Ichigo is pretty swift with his sword, but why didn't he go in for the kill it's not like Ichigo to play with limbs.

Chad isn't much of a threat Inoue is the real problem not only can she block attacks but she can reverse any damage. The situation their in is though, Ichigo and Ginjo can't do it alone they need Urahara and Isshin.
    Like Ginjou said, it's not a hundred percent sure whether all of Ichigo's friends and family's memory will be back to normal if they just kill Tsukishima. Ichigo is trying to gain some information on how to reverse the effect of Tsukishima's fullbring. Killing is the last option.

sig made by me

I know has been a while but we can add another to the lost an arm pile.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I'm liking Tsukishima more and more.

I wonder how is it that Yukio can still get upstairs. I thought his fullbring was a NES Gameboy. How is that supposed to get you upstairs?

I dont know why, but I agree with everyone else that Inoue is the real problem out of everyone on Tsuki's side.

I like how this arc is going. So much mystery. Is Tsuki a enemy or not? Does he want to kill Ichigo? Obviously not, but why doesnt he? What can Ginjou really do? What do Urahara and Isshin know? Who's the mystery shinigami?

I just love how casual Tsukishima is ;P, but with almost everyone on your side, how can't you not ?

Karin, already has bigger boobs than Tatsuki (sorry, had to say it).

Something that won't kill you, will only make you stronger, it seems it doesn't apply to mindfu*k, at least in Bleach/case of Ichigo. He was mindfu*ked pretty hard all his life, not even mentioning Aizen, he was traumatized after seeing and blaming himself for his mother's death. Or is it supposed to show how unstable is the mind and emotions of a teenage boy who's ascending adulthood ?

To those that ask why Ichigo didn't cut Tsuki in half, well it is simple, he couldn't. If you look closely on the page were his arm was cutted off, you can see that it was at the end of Tsuki's sword, meaning Ichigo cutted his arm because it was wide open (if you ask me, it was a good move).

It's pretty cool how he is bandaged while transforming, not to mention that look in his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    I wonder how is it that Yukio can still get upstairs. I thought his fullbring was a NES Gameboy. How is that supposed to get you upstairs?
    Duh! Tie a string around it, spin it around, and hurl it upstairs until it winds around a pole or something. The rest is all upper body!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.