15 53.57%

6 21.43%

3 10.71%

1 3.57%

3 10.71%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto 547 Discussion / 548 Predictions

damn thats early!

well, i usually like one piece more, but this time i have to say naruto wins...so touching...

Damn, early release. Nice chapter though.

I don't want this to be it for the kage vs kage fight though. I wanted a little more.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Damn, early release. Nice chapter though.

I don't want this to be it for the kage vs kage fight though. I wanted a little more.
    Well, Gaara only managed to catch 3 of the 4 former Kages. It looks like we'll still have our Muu vs. Oonoki fight next chapter, or the one after that. Also, just because Gaara caught them in his sand, doesn't mean that they're defeated. As the former Mizukage said, they're on autopilot right now, but things will change the minute that Kabuto takes control of them.

Great chapter. Quite the unexpected development.

Kishi's done a solid job utilizing these zombies to flesh out the history behind many of these characters and events. I'm looking forward to how this current confrontation ends.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Awesome chapter. I'm glad Kishi decided to bring Gaara back so long ago. I loved how the sand formed a silhouette of his mom. Like I said last week, I love the Edo-Kage's...especially Muu and the Mizukage (he's funny as hell). It seems like Gaara barely lost any power when the Shikaku was extracted from him. In fact the only thing he seems to have lost is the power to turn into the shikaku itself.

Funniest parts of the chapter was Mizukage's eyebrow comment and when Gaara's dad was shocked that he had friends.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

charisma oozes out of people with no eyebrows lmafooo

Gaara's dad strikes me as a real prick. Trying to measure his son's worth by his control over his demon, instead of just loving him like Karura did. Gaara's sand sculptures of his mother is a touching technique to add to his arsenal. Sad to see the event which sent him over the edge into insanity was just a ploy by his father to try and test him. Minato comes across as father of the year in comparison.

Oonoki vs. his former master looks like it'll be a fun battle. Gaara's taking care of business and it's great to see. Overcoming his past and becoming stronger for it makes him an excellent leader and source of inspiration.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

I love how one of my favorite Naruto character gets the spotlight this time around. I wish Kishi do the same with Lee.

sig made by me