• Good

0 0%
  • Terrible

2 9.09%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Pretty good chapter.

Past vs The Present indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    Who knew that having standards was a bad thing? Knowing is half the battle though, Go Joe!
    LOL!

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I guess we're all getting our fan service now. Im happy lol, I really hope we get to see the outcome of this match, get to see Oonoki sacrifice himself to save Gaara from death and redeem himself from losing his values, then see Gaara unleash something new and show how much he has surpassed the past. I mean if Kakashi said that Naruto surpassed the past then Gaara has surpassed the past too. Id really like to keep Naruto out of this fight though, something like him popping in and Rasenganing everyone to a quick death would be such a kill joy, I was actually hoping to see the magnet guy fight but I guess he was just punked and thats it.

Id like to predict that Gaara has upgraded hiss and some how, other than it has a massive amount of chakra crushed into it I want to think he has a special mineral in it to help him break down every other kind of dust/gold/earth/whatever. Im super impressed by a gold dust control technique though, that must be so hella tight to see.

On the mizu kage I think hes already started his technique, he knows hes in the desert, he knows hes up against the tuchikage, he knows how to fight various element users, so im guessing his doing something underground where no one can detect, something like underground rivers or bringing in rain clouds or something.

On Muu and Raikage, i don't have too much opinion. Muu is too sneaky to see what he could be plotting and raikage is too straightforward seeming to tell what he might do other than a sneak larriet or something.
    A pie in the sky?

btw does those black markings around the kazekages eyes have something to do with the sand controlling techniques? Cuz it appeared on Gaara's dad just when he used his technique :d

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I guess we're all getting our fan service now. Im happy lol, I really hope we get to see the outcome of this match, get to see Oonoki sacrifice himself to save Gaara from death and redeem himself from losing his values, then see Gaara unleash something new and show how much he has surpassed the past. I mean if Kakashi said that Naruto surpassed the past then Gaara has surpassed the past too. Id really like to keep Naruto out of this fight though, something like him popping in and Rasenganing everyone to a quick death would be such a kill joy, I was actually hoping to see the magnet guy fight but I guess he was just punked and thats it.

Id like to predict that Gaara has upgraded hiss and some how, other than it has a massive amount of chakra crushed into it I want to think he has a special mineral in it to help him break down every other kind of dust/gold/earth/whatever. Im super impressed by a gold dust control technique though, that must be so hella tight to see.

On the mizu kage I think hes already started his technique, he knows hes in the desert, he knows hes up against the tuchikage, he knows how to fight various element users, so im guessing his doing something underground where no one can detect, something like underground rivers or bringing in rain clouds or something.

On Muu and Raikage, i don't have too much opinion. Muu is too sneaky to see what he could be plotting and raikage is too straightforward seeming to tell what he might do other than a sneak larriet or something.
    Well, the Third Raikage had his Black Lightning like Darui. Maybe he'll actually use less taijutsu than the Third Raikage.

Darui = most badass ninja from Cloud village, to me... maybe after Killer Bee. I'm pretty sure Darui will end up as the next Raikage, he's too amazing not to.

Pretty short, at least we got to see more of the Kages.

Interesting chapter. Finally we're going back to Gaara and Onoki, i just hope Kishi doesnt distract us with something else for 3524543 weeks before finishing up this fight.

On a side note, Kishi better explain how Naruto overcame the limitations of kyuubi mode soon.....

not bad, kinda hard to follow up last week's issue. i think Kabuto will soon need to make a hasty retreat. His efforts don't seem to be that effective at this stage. soon maybe we will be privy to his trump card in the coffin. gaara and ooniki gave a credible performance to start things off, hope kishi us a peek at kakashi's rampage........... little overdue

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Id really like to keep Naruto out of this fight though, something like him popping in and Rasenganing everyone to a quick death would be such a kill joy
    Lol I was imagining something like this
    Though with rasengans instead of punches.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Gaara's father used Gold dust? How many magnet users where they now lol.
    But gold isn't magnetic, right? One way of knowing whether something is pure gold or not is by magnetizing it. If it gets attracted to magnet then it must not be pure gold because of impurities like steel which can be magnetized. Gaara's dad is controlling the gold dust the same way as Gaara does with his sand, by infusing chakra into it.

Ex-raikage and Gaara's dad could make an awesome combo attack. His black lightning can be amplified by letting it flow into the gold dust. Gold is one of best conductor of electricity.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Good chapter. The Kage's head to head, let hope next chapter that they continue the fight, i dont really want to wait 8 weeks to get back to this fight.

So was Kabuto freaking because he saw naruto for the first time in KB mode? or was he so shocked that he just schooled a 'legendary' ninja?

Gold dust being controlled by magnetism? Gold is non-ferrous and not magnetic.....

Oonki's attack seemed a little weaker that Muu's, that was a suprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.