King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

Kurogane ~ Ikezawa Haruto

Unless I'm blind, i couldn't find a thread for this so here we go...

Link: http://www.mangareader.net/kurogane

Description: Kurogane Hiroto is in high school, where he is academically the top of his class but literally the worst in physical activity. Born with a weak body, he has no endurance, speed nor strength and Hiroto wants nothing more than to be a hero. Fate teases him by giving him phenomenal eye sight, which allows him to see well beyond anyone else in sports, but his body is not able to react to any of it. He learns from his friend Shiratori, who wants to recruit him for the Kendo team, about a rumor about a ghost named Tojo Sayuri, who wields a katana and haunts an ally in the city. Half curious, Hiroto goes there only to find that the ghost is real and that Tojo Sayuri has been looking for a successor to her Sakura sword style for 150 years. Sayuri chooses him as the successor after being able to dodge her attack and forces him to learn the Sakura style. Even with the help of the ancient swordsman ghost, Hiroto has to overcome his poor motor skills in order to be the hero he always wanted to be.

I really like this manga and I'm sad there's only 11 chapters out cause I think it's really good and I just want more. In a way, i kinda see the base of it as hikaru no go but with kendo

Now up to like chapter 19. Didn't expect the captains fight to come and go so quickly. Still a good match and the best he could be expected to do at this time against a professional.

it's interesting though I like this manga quite a bit more than it, and nothing in particular does, sometimes I'm reminded of that short-lived SWOT when reading this manga.

Wonder when he said cute sensei which form was he talking about , sense he'd seen both her forms?....
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Has seemingly stalled this last month after chapter 31. Right in the middle of 1 of their best matches, 1 where Kurogane will show actual improvement his own way. Any1 know if this was canceled?, thought it was doing well but looking at how many people comment about it on this thread, I could've been easily mistaken? Any news if this is some sort of break from translators or just plain cancellation?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Has seemingly stalled this last month after chapter 31. Right in the middle of 1 of their best matches, 1 where Kurogane will show actual improvement his own way. Any1 know if this was canceled?, thought it was doing well but looking at how many people comment about it on this thread, I could've been easily mistaken? Any news if this is some sort of break from translators or just plain cancellation?
    Hasn't been cancelled. Whoever started scanlating it just stopped. I hoping a couple of scanlating groups that I know of would pick it up but none just as yet.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

It's time to transcend and evoooooolveeeee... actually it's just a new tech :

CHAPTER 32