Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
    ^ Yeah I use firefox too don't really have much ad problems, anyways awesome chapter the mini gundam was cool add to the story.

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Gazelle was originally a woman, she's called "The Wings of Beginning" for obvious reasons she's the one who exposed Air Treck to the whole world and it -obviously- led to her somehow being nothing but a sealed personality inside Akito and/or Agito's body. I'm guessing she was a product of an experiment by Dr. Minami ( which is obviously, Ikki's father )

Edit : New Chapter's out, Ikki's father finally makes a "re-appearance" if your a real Air Gear reader you'd know what I'm talking about, I can't believe he is Ikki's father lol he looks around 20+, to hell with my theory of him being a scary-crazy scientist..
    Last edited by Raymond Agustin; 11-21-2010 at 11:36 AM.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Chapter 295 is out
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v31/c295/

And I've never gotten a virus from mangafox, but the people that claimed they have say its from the ads, which can all be blocked with the firefox Adblock Plus, Add-on. Then you should have no problems because I haven't had a single one using the site.
    no it is not from adds its manga fox i use fire fox and pop up blockers and spend time and money looking in to this. i got numerous viruses from mangafox and will never use it again. use it if you like but any chance i get i will warn people if i can, freedom of speech and all that good stuff. plus mangatopia most of the time is faster one releasing air gear here is the link so you guys can go there
    http://mangatopia.net/reader/en/Air_Gear/295
    it is much better quality. BUT
    yes the gundam was bad A** and i can not wait for the fight next chapter
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just watched Air Gear OVA 2, it was amazing! I hope they continue 'till 2nd Season!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn

Haven't received a single virus with that site but okay, Not sure what you are doing to get 5 or so from it.

And yea Good watching it to clear things up as compared to reading the confusion going on in the chapters.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

or maybe you are just a hype guy for manga fox? and thats fine but i know other people who got viruses from it. so its what ever i guess
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lol, I use other sites as well, i stated I didnt get any from the site, i stated others have got them from ads. Not sure how thats hyping it up but okay, you're just so against it that you say im hyping it up.

And i had always assumed that it was his father from when they mentioned him beffore as well lol.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

or maybe your now hyping that fact that i despise it so you can keep hyping with out suspicion LOL. jk but any way yeah i think it could also be his dad but who know i just can not wait to see this fight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Gazelle was originally a woman, she's called "The Wings of Beginning" for obvious reasons she's the one who exposed Air Treck to the whole world and it -obviously- led to her somehow being nothing but a sealed personality inside Akito and/or Agito's body. I'm guessing she was a product of an experiment by Dr. Minami ( which is obviously, Ikki's father )

Edit : New Chapter's out, Ikki's father finally makes a "re-appearance" if your a real Air Gear reader you'd know what I'm talking about, I can't believe he is Ikki's father lol he looks around 20+, to hell with my theory of him being a scary-crazy scientist..
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    I just watched Air Gear OVA 2, it was amazing! I hope they continue 'till 2nd Season!
    Holyshit I didn't notice that was Ikki's father for real it crossed my mind a bit though. Second OVA I only seen 1 and it was badass!

Man you can totally see the improvements in both the effects and the animations, and overall the rest of it was simply HELLA lot better than Air Gear ( 2007 ) it's amazing, but rather confusing at first if you look at it. But nontheless, it's nice to see that they're still taking interest into the Anime, I'd love to see Season 2 I can't wait!

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn