Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Yes so much of this! That is really the only problem I have which is a big deal.

But anyways last chapter I read was 290, anyone got links to the newer ones?
    NO DO NOT USE MANGA FOX trust me i got viruses like 5 times from manga fox use this cite they keep up to date on air gear every week this week there is a break and it is fast to and good quality.
    http://www.mangatopia.net/reader/en/
    like i said it is up to date 293 and again no chapter this week will be back next week i think, i would not read other manga there becuase there not up to date on some things but they do keep up to date on air ger so i am happy plus air gear is close to being up to date in the manga stream reader to so you can also read it there
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Caught up with it, but quick question so that split personality boy was really a girl all along? Or that girl is a completely different person?

Rather confused on this though I did skimmed through it. The pass pages.

Caught up with it, but quick question so that split personality boy was really a girl all along? Or that girl is a completely different person?

Rather confused on this though I did skimmed through it. The pass pages.
    well he is technically male i think BUT i think some how Gazelle's personality was put in to Agito/Akito and there for creating lind. i think.

my theory is gazelle saves Kaito by jumping in front of the bus to save him. she is then brain dead or something like that so they put her personality in to Agito/Akito. but that is just my theory.

but yes he is a male, just with some big gender identity issues LOL
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Has the new OAV leaked yet? Apparently they're doing a second one.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

^I don't think it's out yet, its a OVA? I thought they was redoing the whole anime and try make it ongoing.

chapter 294 wow, I thought the one who died was going be the one to backstab him, Little Nike still looks intimidating.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 11-14-2010 at 04:54 PM.

this is all the info i have on the OVA
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-2nd-anime-dvd
    but who knows i guess
    and
    http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/airgear/special/index.html
    might be old new but it might help some one.
    and it was a great chapter can not wait for the next chapter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well he is technically male i think BUT i think some how Gazelle's personality was put in to Agito/Akito and there for creating lind. i think.

my theory is gazelle saves Kaito by jumping in front of the bus to save him. she is then brain dead or something like that so they put her personality in to Agito/Akito. but that is just my theory.

but yes he is a male, just with some big gender identity issues LOL
    I agree with your theory I think but just to be clear when you say "he" you mean Agito/Akito right, not Gazelle? B/c to be fair from what we've seen of Gazelle, it could be a male, and Kaito could have just been gay. Gazelle is flat chested and they never show down there so we don't necessarily know about Gazelle's sex. But if Gazelle is proven female, his mind has to have been transferred into another body or VV. Looks like Nike is gonna just miss killing him.

chapter 294 wow, I thought the one who died was going be the one to backstab him, Little Nike still looks intimidating.
    Yeah thought he was the traitor too. I swear the guy had traitorous eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    I agree with your theory I think but just to be clear when you say "he" you mean Agito/Akito right, not Gazelle? B/c to be fair from what we've seen of Gazelle, it could be a male, and Kaito could have just been gay. Gazelle is flat chested and they never show down there so we don't necessarily know about Gazelle's sex. But if Gazelle is proven female, his mind has to have been transferred into another body or VV. Looks like Nike is gonna just miss killing him.

Yeah thought he was the traitor too. I swear the guy had traitorous eyes.
    yes that is what i meant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    NO DO NOT USE MANGA FOX trust me i got viruses like 5 times from manga fox use this cite they keep up to date on air gear every week this week there is a break and it is fast to and good quality.
    http://www.mangatopia.net/reader/en/
    like i said it is up to date 293 and again no chapter this week will be back next week i think, i would not read other manga there becuase there not up to date on some things but they do keep up to date on air ger so i am happy plus air gear is close to being up to date in the manga stream reader to so you can also read it there
    Chapter 295 is out
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v31/c295/

And I've never gotten a virus from mangafox, but the people that claimed they have say its from the ads, which can all be blocked with the firefox Adblock Plus, Add-on. Then you should have no problems because I haven't had a single one using the site.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?