Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast
    kazu is freaking beast. flame clones? awesome.

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Fast hätte ich vergessen Terryboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    kazu is freaking beast. flame clones? awesome.
    Yeah who would of thought he had this much potential

FLY WITH THE WIND

air gear needs better translators or something. its so confusing. i had to read this chapter like 3 times to understand it.

made by [DFX]

I agree. But I still love air gear sooo frickin much just for the shit oh great pulls like at the end of the last chapter. brilliant!

anyway, apparently Ikki is some super genius hybrid of gravity children and brain charger folk? Or is it just that he has "the will to fly"?

see here's my problem, i didn't even get that from the chapter. i thought the dude with the sword was the hybrid. eff. i need to go reread

made by [DFX]

I miss when this was just about riding ATs, doing tricks, and battles. :(

Air Gear desperately does need a better translater it's getting really hard to understand and follow the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I agree. But I still love air gear sooo frickin much just for the shit oh great pulls like at the end of the last chapter. brilliant!

anyway, apparently Ikki is some super genius hybrid of gravity children and brain charger folk? Or is it just that he has "the will to fly"?
    Ikki is not a part of the gravity children, it was the guy with the wind sword, look at his right eye here http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/252/21/

And now look here http://www.onemanga.com/Air_Gear/254/15/ he is the one you are talking about, its the same super genius guy with the sword

FLY WITH THE WIND

Ok, this is what I was getting at. It was said in the chapter that even tho the Gravity children have the ability to fly, they don't have the heart to. This was later solved with the brain chargers, which gave them the ability and programming could be downloaded them to have the "heart" or will to fly. In Loki's case, it was said that his program was a copy from someone who innately had the "heart" to fly.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Now, what I was wondering was that if that program was somehow a copy of Ikki's innate "heart" to fly. It kinda seemed that Loki was hinting at that towards the end of the chapter.

Ikki is probably the one with the heart's wing because he says Professor Minami which is probably Ikki's father. Ikki full name = Minami Itsuki

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Ok, this is what I was getting at. It was said in the chapter that even tho the Gravity children have the ability to fly, they don't have the heart to. This was later solved with the brain chargers, which gave them the ability and programming could be downloaded them to have the "heart" or will to fly. In Loki's case, it was said that his program was a copy from someone who innately had the "heart" to fly.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Now, what I was wondering was that if that program was somehow a copy of Ikki's innate "heart" to fly. It kinda seemed that Loki was hinting at that towards the end of the chapter.
    O i understand what your getting at now, maybe ikki was apart of the gravity children before rika's family adopted him. We will just have to wait and see

FLY WITH THE WIND