Page 19 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    i've heard of air gear but i want to know if it's any good? all i heard about it is that it's not too interesting and the mangaka makes up for that with pointless fan service. what do you guys think/say about it?
    I read all of them a month and a bit ago, I thought it was good, liked the characters and seemed to have a decent sense of humor. Then as i got the the most recent chapter and had to wait for the next chapter I found myself not too bothered to go out my way and see what was happening.

Probably cause I started reading all the Detective Conan & 666Satan Manga's. But more so I feel it started to get a little, whats the word....... crap/slow.

cool. thanks everyone. i'll give it a try.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

the last two chapters were great, now we just need to hope ikki get's stronger >_>

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    damn Lind is one tough guy, i hope for some more explanation on him, but for now his ass kicking skills are enough.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

he said he was the first person in that body, so he must've been the 'greatest' fangking they were talking about.

Initiate
    Hi, this might be wrong place to ask but I have read chapters 1-182 and I have chapters 191-193 but I can't seem to find chapters 183-190 and it is kind of bothering me 'cause I wouldn't like skip those chapters... anyone can help with this?

Overall I like Air Gear but I feel that the thing with Takeuchi brothers went bit over the edge.

Lind is AWESOME!So I guess he is the real fangking,but I still like Agito better.
    www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1837_3.gif

I'm not sure how to think about these last two chapters. Introduced a new type of gravity child... always suspected Agito was too awesome and could be one but seems like he's super special. Lind seems bad ass but idk how O!G is going to manage 3 personalities well, especially when two of them can fight. I'll too much a fan of Agito I guess lol I'm reserving judgment till more happens.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va
    he said he was the first person in that body, so he must've been the 'greatest' fangking they were talking about.
    Yeah, I figured as much. It's a bit disappointing that it means Agito is weak(er) in comparison and that no one mentioned it being a different personality. I'm overthinking Air Gear now

Quote Originally Posted by JunioRcmf View Post
    Hi, this might be wrong place to ask but I have read chapters 1-182 and I have chapters 191-193 but I can't seem to find chapters 183-190 and it is kind of bothering me 'cause I wouldn't like skip those chapters... anyone can help with this?

Overall I like Air Gear but I feel that the thing with Takeuchi brothers went bit over the edge.
    Kuu has done up to 182 which is where I'm guessing you got those. Sora has done up to 193. You can grab 183-193 off Sora's site sorascans.com. You'll have to register and then you'll be able to download them off the download page. You can also go to their irc channel and grab them off there if you'd rather #sora on irchighway

just wow. Lind is on another lvl. Im guessing top chain of sleeping forest. But as said before his ass kicking skills will suffice for now, but there has to a be a deeper explanation of how he came to be and why this is the 1st time he surfaces.

Quote Originally Posted by JunioRcmf View Post

how about the online manga reader on mangashare? =/