Nagato and Konan?

I think there is some sort of relation between them too, there is some love I can feel it.

But is it love for a sibling? Or love as a couple?

I know its already stated that a few character look the same but are not related but perhaps they are brother or sister?

They both look somewhat similar but then how come Konan doesn't have Rin'anngan...
    Orochimaru reminds me of Michael Jackson... Hes pale and has long black hair LOL

"Come here Sasuke, I'll show you the true power of the white snake" ROFLMAO

At one point, i did think Nagato and Konan were brother and sister. But since that may not be the case, they may still have the brother-sister relationship going.

Maybe its just the same as the relationship between casca and griphith in berserk

They kind of look like twins to me, if not, definitely brother and sister.

They both look somewhat similar but then how come Konan doesn't have Rin'anngan...
    Probably because they're NOT related.

or maybe unlike byakugan or sharingan this eye technique only chooses one from each generation or it chooses one after many generations cause there is no doubt these two look very much alike.

from reading the last chapter, you can see that Nagato is half crazy if not full. He wants to destroy whole country...and kill millions of people. I dont think a person that can kill so many innocent people can be capable of thing called love. At least, not the way we think.
    He might save/protect his comrades and people of rain village, only because he seems them as his subjects/followers..nothing more.

I think they have a very strong bond because of what they went through as children, nothing more. They may think of eachother as brother and sister simply because they've been together for most of their life, but the thought of them actually being brother and sister and yet fighting in completely different ways seems a bit strange, Kishi has a tendency to make people in the same family use very similar abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    blood is thicker than water. luffy cant swim in water. theres some logic in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy
    coincident

Quote Originally Posted by Neocaster View Post
    from reading the last chapter, you can see that Nagato is half crazy if not full. He wants to destroy whole country...and kill millions of people. I dont think a person that can kill so many innocent people can be capable of thing called love. At least, not the way we think.
    He might save/protect his comrades and people of rain village, only because he seems them as his subjects/followers..nothing more.
    Ya he's a nut case, kind of like the guy from the Naruto movie that wanted a Utopia

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    crazy and evil are just points of view. there is nothing special in them that differs from any other human being. we just try to make them different so that we can consider ourselves as pure or good and it's rather immature to just label someone for having different ideas, as that is called intolerance and racism, unless most people think that way, on that case is just pure evil. that is what most disgusts me in the world: people who think they are pure just cuz they lie and say they don't have the same instincts as others.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all