3 37.50%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Yeah, i agree it's a bit over the top. It doesn't make much sense about ultear's past...To go all psycho for a grudge against her mother...

But i don't think that the thunder represent laxus. I mean he is not this strong you know. He doesn't have enough power to change the weather like this. He's not a true dragon slayer, i'm sure that natsu with his true power easily beats him.

If makarov couldn't do much against hades, i don't think that laxus can beats hades.

I think the lightning storm just means that a great fight is gonna take place. That's all.

PS: No one know about the kid on the last page of chapter 234 " the boy who stares at sea" ?? Because he kinda looks like Natsu except with the hair colou. He has about the same uniform and the same scarf... And he looks super strong.
    Lightning isn't Laxus only power though, the conclusion to all these fights have been lame except for the natsu vs black flame guy. And Makorov vs hades fight was pretty dope too

its was a great end to this fight. no one is really picking up that gray just about straight up matched if not over powered ultiar. no crutch victory he just won. i think that shows how far he has come. also the lightning storm could be luxas lets hope thats so. i don;t think they beat hades. but i think he gets away with zerf and does some magic to pull his people out of there at least the ones he sees fit to keep. i think he "wins" and they put up a hell of a fight. i think he just takes zerf and leaves in some kind of i have done enough ending to the battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    its was a great end to this fight. no one is really picking up that gray just about straight up matched if not over powered ultiar. no crutch victory he just won. i think that shows how far he has come. also the lightning storm could be luxas lets hope thats so. i don;t think they beat hades. but i think he gets away with zerf and does some magic to pull his people out of there at least the ones he sees fit to keep. i think he "wins" and they put up a hell of a fight. i think he just takes zerf and leaves in some kind of i have done enough ending to the battle.
    Maybe Mashima will realize that Nakama power isn't enough against Hades.

Then he bring rainbows, huggs and unicorns into the fight and Hades loses.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Maybe Luxus's power has links to the lab that worked on Ultear.

PS: At one chapter, we could see a little boy with dark hair and fairy tail tattoo on his shoulder. Does anyone know who it was?
    ^Romeo. You know Macao's kid.
    PS: No one know about the kid on the last page of chapter 234 " the boy who stares at sea" ?? Because he kinda looks like Natsu except with the hair colou. He has about the same uniform and the same scarf... And he looks super strong.
    LMFAO this guy really just blew arisart off and asked the same question again smfh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    It's all probably Hades' plan.
    lol!

This chapter I don't know how I enjoyed it even though I don't like it. This the outcome of Ultear....her character been shown for so long and its just this.....

Why psycho's can't be deep ? Is it because of the author who is incapable of producing a realy deep psycho character (can't understand psychos ?) ? Or that it can't be done ?

People easily jump to conclusions and she was a kid that was tortured and experiment for who knows how long, it is a little stretch, but it's still plausible.

Gungunir and that lightning, we all know what it means... Laxus and Gray are going to do a combo attack (the real Gungunir) on Hades .

Is it me, or does manga artists really love to impale the evil girls in their works ;P ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    LMFAO this guy really just blew arisart off and asked the same question again smfh.
    thats just to funny. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Why psycho's can't be deep ? Is it because of the author who is incapable of producing a realy deep psycho character (can't understand psychos ?) ? Or that it can't be done ?

People easily jump to conclusions and she was a kid that was tortured and experiment for who knows how long, it is a little stretch, but it's still plausible.

Gungunir and that lightning, we all know what it means... Laxus and Gray are going to do a combo attack (the real Gungunir) on Hades .

Is it me, or does manga artists really love to impale the evil girls in their works ;P ?
    and yeah i mean i thought it was a decent back story. and i really liked grays strong showing in this battle.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Chaos View Post
    Oops sorry i didn't see his post.

Thanks arisart for the answer though i'm a little disappointed. I would have hoped for someone very strong maybe another dragon slayer...

Edit: i reread the entire thread and saw arisart post. It didn't come to me that his answer was directed to me --'
    Had it not been for kuroihikari and sir chaos replies, i would have asked the same question stupidly again ^^

well that was a look at him in the future so who know how strong he is then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]