Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Sorry guys, I'm not sure if it's true, but I heard that this month, yet again there will be no D.Gray-Man.

Lets not go the way of HxH k grayman? thanks
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Senior Member StrawberryLulzJam's Avatar
    Wait what?! Why? Where's your source?
    This is insane she's had a whole month off AFTER finishing the art books...I don't understand how she's still serialized after all these issues. As much as I love D.Gray-man, I think Hoshino needs a reality check and a dose of commitment to her series (unless something really is wrong which I hope it isn't)...
    And there goes my rant. I'm done now. I really really hope she starts updating more regularly ='(
    I see the start of an addiction! Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

great.... if she does I'm not gonna do any more fan art of d gray man (which is hard for me D; ) since it's going to be almost impossible for me to get anyone, including my friends, to invest or look into a series that's ongoing where the artist has missed almost 1/4 of the monthly updates she does.

It must have been exhausting for her to create the artbook, what with half of it being images extracted from the manga itself
    Last edited by Miss_Manga; 08-04-2011 at 11:13 AM.

anybody hear any news about this month's release? most links i find are in japanese so I can't figure it out.

Initiate
    UGH! i was really lookin forward to the chapter this month!

by the way i believe somebody was looking for the REVERSE NOVELS, correct??

well, i only know the one that you DON'T have to download about LAVI/RABI---> http://dgrayman.livejournal.com/91995.html

Life is tough, get a helmet!

THE SPOILERS ARE HERE!!!!

[/SPOILER/]Originally Posted by tgirl
    Wait patiently and you'll be served. Corrections are (really) appreciated!

(I did catch these earlier in 2ch, but got distracted so I didn't post them. Asclepius beat me to it. Kudos!)

Edit 3: Fixed these with Asarii's corrections. They are going to be in bold font. (Visitors of other DGM forums, please inform your forum members of the corrections, if you're looking at these, to prevent misinformation! Then, feel free to whack me any time with a hammer. )

Translation 2.0

Credits: 産業 ◆yQongahxCI
    Source: 2ch (- yeah, I just used these from there..)
    Verification: Confirmed

- Sheryl watches, through his monocle, of Road protecting Allen and disappearing. We lividly hear him say: "My Road.... My Road."
    - Sheryl beats up Lavi, with full power, in order to get him to start talking about the relationship between the 14th and Road.
    - 3 months later...
    - Johnny quits the Black Order in order to find Allen. Meanwhile, Lenalee and Marie are talking about Allen.
    - Suddenly, Kanda shows up where Lenalee and Marie are.
    - Marie is teary eyed and says, "Idiot!! ...You're already....free!"
    - Kanda says with a smile: "I'm back." "See you, then?"
    (T/N: I think Kanda is saying this in a jokingly matter, "You don't want me here?")
    - Chaoji is happy that he can use the Innocence in the Black Order.
    - However, there's a remaining parasite, that's observing inside the body, that resembles a spy?
    (T/N: Chaoji's body? O__o) [/SPOILER/]
    Last edited by dieya; 08-31-2011 at 02:16 AM.

D.Gray-man

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Fu*king 21 paged chapter, was pretty good , but after all that time, I hoped we will get more, especially as this was an extra story chapter (only by name)... well I suppose she worked hard on charagure. I must admit, it still has "that", something that I don't fell from bleach anymore.
    I stopped reading D Grayman nearly 2 years ago because it lost me "that" feeling everytime I read a chapter or the wait just got terrible. But so glad I picked it up again enjoying how the story is unraveling now. Funny how when I started the series was a big fan of the black order now I'm more curious about the Noahs and can careless about the order since it seems everything they do is corrupted in some way,shape or form. Is it just me or did the art some what change? Seems a bit lighter or something idk. I don't mind it just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Lets hope that it will be only one month, heck even Berserk now has a more regular releases.
    Yo I had my hopes up a couple months ago when Berserk had like 2 releases in 1 month just 2 week intervals. "Like oh shit he's motivated and aiming for weekly releases! Maybe the new anime amped him up!" But again for the thousandth time you can't get your hopes up with Berserk. 20years running 324 chapters dedication at its finest.

Cross actually doing labor work awesome stuff xD I couldn't stop laughing at the scene when he was smashing err washing the clothes. This might be late to discuss but...what the hell was the point of the Alma arc? Only relevation I enjoyed that Alma had the soul of the girl Kanda loved. Yeah touching ending and all but what was the point towards the story ? Meaning Earl being involved in it. To awaken the 14th? Yeah thats what I thought since he mentioned it all happy yelling it. But in the end that wasn't the case.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-02-2011 at 12:35 PM.

*No worries I won't give anything away in my post*

Soooo...i gave in and read the spoilers! Woot! lol I suck at waiting. Does the spoilers being out mean we can expect a chapter to be released within the next week? And can someone verify just how accurate they are?

And im soo curious about the # of pages this time...it had better be more than 25.. =/

^Yes D Grayman should be on mangastream soon probably today. Since Claymore is on there they run on the same monthly manga pretty sure.