Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think the noah's are very specific about who they chose. they probably chose people that looks more like them, like whith jasdebi. it wasn't an exact match, but it was close.

P.S. check out this picture of Allen and Mana http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1366&bih=587, isn't he cute.

i just realized that everytime there's a flashback of mana and allen, it's always snowing. do you think that could mean something?

D-Grayman Lost me a long time ago (and Claymore is not too far behind BTW), but I am still interested enough to want to see it through to the end.

From this episode, Obviously Cross Marian knew Mana, knew about the Fourteenth, and if the Old woman and old man are related to the Noahs, then they might be connected to the Earl too.

Makes you wonder whether Cross Marian was truly Allen's friend since it appears that he knew that Allen would disappear when the 14th revives, and he appears to be helping Allen only for the 14th's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by dieya View Post
    I think the noah's are very specific about who they chose. they probably chose people that looks more like them, like whith jasdebi. it wasn't an exact match, but it was close.

P.S. check out this picture of Allen and Mana http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...w=1366&bih=587, isn't he cute.
    Wonder what happened to Allen's Eye scar?
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-04-2011 at 06:41 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Wonder what happened to Allen's Eye scar?
    he didn't get it yet.

Nice chap though it's too short which felt like I was reading a weekly manga. I was hoping to see what happened to Allen. So another one month waiting.

^ Lets hope that it will be only one month, heck even Berserk now has a more regular releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Lets hope that it will be only one month, heck even Berserk now has a more regular releases.
    omg, if that is true then that IS sad! berserk was driving me nutz with its releases...DGM isn't too far behind, you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Makes you wonder whether Cross Marian was truly Allen's friend since it appears that he knew that Allen would disappear when the 14th revives, and he appears to be helping Allen only for the 14th's sake.
    i hear ya about claymore. just have clare meet back up with raki and be done with it, jeebus. every issue is just a massive fight scene with limbs getting hacked off and miriya coming out unscathed -.-.

anyway, i think cross may have been indifferent to allen in the very beginning. after all his only concern was for the 14th's safe return. but, i think it's pretty obviously shown that cross could not and did not remain indifferent. mother pretty much calls him out on it at the end of the chapter. no matter how cold and callous and single-minded cross set out to be, he did in fact wind up caring about allen over time. even when i told allen that he was the host for the 14th back at the order and allen deflated completely when he couldn't figure out whether or not mana loved him for him or because he was the host for his brother....cross pulled allen to him and lamented that the 14th had to choose a boy like him and that he would rather the 14th chose a good for nothing instead. so yeah, hoshino is pretty much hammering it home that our dear marian cross, whom you'd never think of as a father figure, did indeed care for allen for allen's sake, not just because he is the vessel for the 14th.

Quote Originally Posted by ammada™ View Post
    Nice chap though it's too short which felt like I was reading a weekly manga. I was hoping to see what happened to Allen. So another one month waiting.
    it was shorter than we all hoped, especially since she had 2 months to work on it. but then she was also working on a character book which has been released as well so i guess it's understandable. but we do find out what happened to allen. we see that he used the gate to get to mother and baba. he will definitely get some much needed answers there. he chose his destination wisely.

can't wait for the one-shot out tomorrow, what was the name of it supposed to be?