Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 41
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    The Senju clan mixed with many other clans... The Hyuuga, Uchiha and Uzumaki don't seem to have done the same thing.

    This way they kept their bloodlines stronger, the kept the dominant traits.

    It seems ONLY an Uzumaki could seal/contain the Kyuubi.

    Minato was taught seals by Kushina and worked from there, and no one other than Uzumakis have ever been the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki.

    So they have the stronger blood tie to Rikodou Sennin, and thus to the Uchiha as well, they're basically cousins... Whereas Shodaime Hokage was particularly blessed with physical energies amongst the Senju, it seems that ALL Uzumaki are blessed with these physical energies.

    Kushina had the kyuubi ripped from her right after giving birth and was still alive...even Madara was surprised and attributed it to her Uzumaki blood.
    I don't think only Uzumakis could contain the Kyuubi. This is the part where I disagree with you. ANYONE can contain the Kyuubi, but they'll probably just die immediately.. or something like that. When Kushina's kyuubi was ripped, Madara was surprised. Had it been any other person who was not Uzumaki related then that person would have died.

    You have to remember that the Rikudou Sage split his powers within both of the sons. Maybe along the lines they got together mated.. But ancestry is a mixed thing. Neji Hyuuga could probably find some small Uchiha blood along his ancestry. Also, it seems that the Uchiha clan were very limited. They were a tight based clan. Meaning only Uchihas could marry Uchihas, it was incest basically. So Uchiha blood was limited, while the Senju were probably more carefree.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    I don't think only Uzumakis could contain the Kyuubi. This is the part where I disagree with you. ANYONE can contain the Kyuubi, but they'll probably just die immediately.. or something like that. When Kushina's kyuubi was ripped, Madara was surprised. Had it been any other person who was not Uzumaki related then that person would have died.

    You have to remember that the Rikudou Sage split his powers within both of the sons. Maybe along the lines they got together mated.. But ancestry is a mixed thing. Neji Hyuuga could probably find some small Uchiha blood along his ancestry. Also, it seems that the Uchiha clan were very limited. They were a tight based clan. Meaning only Uchihas could marry Uchihas, it was incest basically. So Uchiha blood was limited, while the Senju were probably more carefree.
    I agree, there is nothing that indicates that only Uzumaki's can be host's, the only thing is that aiming the Uzumaki's a host is more likely to appear do to more people among them fits the requirements for being a host. Which is lots of chakra, also seems like there's a special kind of chakra, and also a strong life force. Since these are the traits the Uzumaki's are known for the make good host's. But there is nothing that indicates that someone else with these traits can't be a host for the Kyuubi.

    And therefore the reason only Uzumaki's have been host's so far is because there are more of them that fit this, and probably there is few to none others than Uzumaki's that can rival those Uzumaki's that are at the top of their clan. And there have only bin two hosts that have been chosen in a proper way, Naruto was a last chance desperate act to save the village, not to say that he is a bad host of, he might be the best one ever.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    740
    well we know that naruto has an unusually resilient chakra(stated by kabuto if i remember correctly) and his mom had a strong chakra as well, so maybe it is bcoz of the uzumaki's natural affinity for strong chakra.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by almara View Post
    well we know that naruto has an unusually resilient chakra(stated by kabuto if i remember correctly) and his mom had a strong chakra as well, so maybe it is bcoz of the uzumaki's natural affinity for strong chakra.
    That's the short version of what I'm saying, it isn't that Uzumaki's is the only people that contain it, but in general they are much more fitted for it and so making it easier to look for a host among them where you have fewer people then in the Konoha and a much higher % of people suited or possibly suited for it. As shown by the stories of how Gaara become the Shukaku host we can see that finding a suited host is a hard and dangerous job, and if it fails there's a high risk of the Bijuu getting loose. So why not look among those in general best suited and having a higher success rate?


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  5. #35
    ???????
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ???????
    Posts
    130
    Not to mention if the kin gin brothers could house that much of the kyuubi's chakra to unleash six tails then it isnt so far farfetched to say that either one of them could also become the kyuubi jinchuriki. Raikage mentioned that it is possible they are distantly related to the sage of the six paths therefore i believe its possible they can harness the kyuubi.
    ???????

  6. #36
    Senior Member Gaara Kazekage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    Not to mention if the kin gin brothers could house that much of the kyuubi's chakra to unleash six tails then it isnt so far farfetched to say that either one of them could also become the kyuubi jinchuriki. Raikage mentioned that it is possible they are distantly related to the sage of the six paths therefore i believe its possible they can harness the kyuubi.
    Too me it seems to me that Gin and Kin is a perfect example that the most important thing to be a host are large chakra reserves. Although wort noticing is that there is a difference in hosting the real thing and parts of it, not just power but also having the Kyuubi inside you can be hell.


    Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!


    Water type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #37
    ???????
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ???????
    Posts
    130
    Yeah your right very large chakra reserves seem to be needed to house the kyuubi but it also seems the only ones who are fit for such a beast are those who have some sort of relation to the sage of the six paths. Think about this too, the kin gin bros got eaten by the fox and survived within him for two weeks, the reason that kin and gin can use so much of the kyuubi's chakra is because they were eaten before the fox was divided by 2 by the fourth. Two weeks inside the belly of a full fledged kyuubi, I dont even think naruto would be able to survive that, not to mention it looks like they can call forth that power without any adverse side affects to their mind or will I know this because when ino did the mind body transfer she was able to freely control the mind of kinkaku had it been the mind of the kyuubi she would have had the same outcome as shikamaru in which her jutsu would be undone. Naruto however who is an uzumaki had trouble dealing with only four tails while kin gin had six tails and were completley fine. To me this makes the argument that whatever clan or distant relation the kin gin bros have it is just as powerful if not more powerful than the uzumaki's.
    ???????

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    Yeah your right very large chakra reserves seem to be needed to house the kyuubi but it also seems the only ones who are fit for such a beast are those who have some sort of relation to the sage of the six paths. Think about this too, the kin gin bros got eaten by the fox and survived within him for two weeks, the reason that kin and gin can use so much of the kyuubi's chakra is because they were eaten before the fox was divided by 2 by the fourth. Two weeks inside the belly of a full fledged kyuubi, I dont even think naruto would be able to survive that, not to mention it looks like they can call forth that power without any adverse side affects to their mind or will I know this because when ino did the mind body transfer she was able to freely control the mind of kinkaku had it been the mind of the kyuubi she would have had the same outcome as shikamaru in which her jutsu would be undone. Naruto however who is an uzumaki had trouble dealing with only four tails while kin gin had six tails and were completley fine. To me this makes the argument that whatever clan or distant relation the kin gin bros have it is just as powerful if not more powerful than the uzumaki's.
    This is where I disagree with you. Naruto could probably survive inside the Kyuubi's belly for 2 weeks. He has distant relationships to the sage as well. Due to his Uzumaki ties.

    The Kin-Gin bros, compared to Naruto took small amounts of chakra from the Kyuubi. Naruto was a BABY when the Kyuubi was sealed within him.

    Even with Half of the Kyuubi's chakra, Naruto had way more kyuubi chakra then the kin-gin bros. And it looked like there were adverse effects when Kinkaku released his own version of the kyuubi. It responds to anger.

  9. #39
    Naruto doesn't need to survive inside the kyuubi's stomach for 2 weeks, he's survived with it in his stomach for 16 years. LOL
    That's like saying I survived a category 5 tornado for 2 weeks, The Dude with a category 5 tornado housed in his body (and doesn't die) wins every time.

    The truth is I never said only an Uzumaki can do it, I said it "SEEMS" only an Uzumaki can do it, this being said because the Kyuubi has only had 3 Jinchuuriki and ALL 3 have been Uzumaki.
    Not to mention that as masters of fuuin they may have been the only ones capable of sealing it.

    The Gin/Kin brothers were also stated to be distant relatives of the sage, for all we know they can be Uzumaki. The clan was obliterated with all survivors spreading across the world. Nagato was on the other end of the world in the Hidden Rain. They could have left/defected from the clan way before it was wiped out... Taking the sage's tools with them.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  10. #40
    I think the Kyuubi implied that it had multiple hosts. Not just three, which were Mito, Kushina, and Naruto. I think these were 3 SUCCESSFUL hosts, but plenty of others had died, attempting to contain the Kyuubi.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •