Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    One thing is for sure about Naruto, he will never get a power by taking it from someone else, he might get some things in an easy way because he is who he is but he will never transplant anything nor use a weapon of some sort.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Tobirama Senju View Post
    IF Naruto's smart enough, he can pull it out.
    That's something Madara would do. Are you saying you want Naruto to be no better than Madara? Ripping eyes out people's (or I guess animals in this case) skulls... Is that what you want of our hero? HUH!? You make me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    That's something Madara would do. Are you saying you want Naruto to be no better than Madara? Ripping eyes out people's (or I guess animals in this case) skulls... Is that what you want of our hero? HUH!? You make me sick.
    It's something I would do too. Screw ethics and morales. This is a WAR. If Naruto grabbed that eye he would have more power, to take down madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    One thing is for sure about Naruto, he will never get a power by taking it from someone else, he might get some things in an easy way because he is who he is but he will never transplant anything nor use a weapon of some sort.
    For that he is stupid.

Maybe he is stupid for that but he says himself before he starts training with Jiraya, that he will rather bee a fool his whole life if that means doing things morally right, changed it yes. The point is that, to Naruto doing things like taking power and killing people when there is other options is meaningless. If there is another way Naruto will try it. And ofc he believes that he can take Madara one way or another without having to do something so extreme.

And even tho you say Naruto is stupid for that choice the thing is, it's this very thing that makes Naruto so great both in a personality and strength. Naruto believes in using what he already have to improve himself and the only way to do that is by hard work and lots of training. And Naruto want people to acknowledge him, not someone else's power.

Spoiler!

Water type

Maybe he is stupid for that but he says himself before he starts training with Jiraya, that he will rather bee a fool his whole life if that means doing things morally right, changed it yes. The point is that, to Naruto doing things like taking power and killing people when there is other options is meaningless. If there is another way Naruto will try it. And ofc he believes that he can take Madara one way or another without having to do something so extreme.

And even tho you say Naruto is stupid for that choice the thing is, it's this very thing that makes Naruto so great both in a personality and strength. Naruto believes in using what he already have to improve himself and the only way to do that is by hard work and lots of training. And Naruto want people to acknowledge him, not someone else's power.

Gaara himself would be proud of that post.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post

Gaara himself would be proud of that post.
    Well thank you

And also, to say it now. Naruto using the Kyuubi's power is not using someone else's power. Letting the Kyuubi go on a rampage like in the past is not doing things according to Naruto's own standards, but he couldn't help it at that point, but using the Kyuubi's power in a controlled way like Naruto is now requires a huge amount of chakra and skill. This goes for all Jinchuriki's using a tailed beasts power. Just saying it now, before anyone comments on it, I hate people saying it's wrong when Naruto uses the Kyuubi like this, controlling a a creature made entirely out of chakra isn't easy. Many have died just trying to contain it.

Spoiler!

Water type

One word. FOOL. This is a war, don't waste time trying to get people to acknowledge you. Screw your beliefs etc. THIS IS A WAR, THAT POTENTIALLY DESTROYS THE ENTIRE WORLD. You have to take that seriously. If Naruto grabs the eye, he'll increase his own power. It doesn't matter if there are other options, if you can increase your own power.. it'll increase the chances of beating Madara. And the primary goal for this war, is to defeat Madara and prevent him from doing his little plan.

Naruto's a fool and he's lucky that he is still alive. I bet other fools like him died.

Quote Originally Posted by Senju View Post
    One word. FOOL. This is a war, don't waste time trying to get people to acknowledge you. Screw your beliefs etc. THIS IS A WAR, THAT POTENTIALLY DESTROYS THE ENTIRE WORLD. You have to take that seriously. If Naruto grabs the eye, he'll increase his own power. It doesn't matter if there are other options, if you can increase your own power.. it'll increase the chances of beating Madara. And the primary goal for this war, is to defeat Madara and prevent him from doing his little plan.

Naruto's a fool and he's lucky that he is still alive. I bet other fools like him died.
    The same is said about every major war... just look at history.

So 'Senju', you would take the Elder brother's path, the path of the Uchiha? With that you end up with people like Madara...
    If you do it Naruto's 'FOOLISH' way, the path of the younger brother, the Senju/Uzumaki path, you end up with people like the Hokages, Shodaime->Godaime (sacrificing themselves for their loved ones), like Jiraiya, like Kushina, like Naruto. Rikoudo Sennin chose the path he thought was best, Madara had his whole clan exterminated...

One path leads to peaceful reconciliation the other leads to war crimes/atrocities, even the Uchiha of old chose the Senju way over Madara.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

So 'Senju', you would take the Elder brother's path, the path of the Uchiha? With that you end up with people like Madara...
    If you do it Naruto's 'FOOLISH' way, the path of the younger brother, the Senju/Uzumaki path, you end up with people like the Hokages, Shodaime->Godaime (sacrificing themselves for their loved ones), like Jiraiya, like Kushina, like Naruto. Rikoudo Sennin chose the path he thought was best, Madara had his whole clan exterminated...

One path leads to peaceful reconciliation the other leads to war crimes/atrocities, even the Uchiha of old chose the Senju way over Madara.
    IDD, that is how it is. It's about finding a way to achieve peace without having to turn out like your enemy. And don't forget how powerful Naruto already is, like I said, he believes that he can beat Madara. If not in share power then in terms of will power. It isn't simply about who got the most power or the most ability's.

Spoiler!

Water type

Good point. But Naruto isn't choosing a path of peace. He's going to literally take the violent path and defeat Madara. So if you want to take down Madara, do it the elder's way and take the eye. No one owns the eye at the moment, and it WAS intended for Naruto's usage.

IDD, that is how it is. It's about finding a way to achieve peace without having to turn out like your enemy. And don't forget how powerful Naruto already is, like I said, he believes that he can beat Madara. If not in share power then in terms of will power. It isn't simply about who got the most power or the most ability's.

It is the person who has the most power and ability. Look at Madara, he's in his own rank right now. Naruto's confident that he defeat madara all because he has the Kyuubi cloak, Hachibi in his side, and because his Father entrusted the Kyuubi onto him to defeat madara. Naruto has hope, that Madara does not believe in. Its a conflict of beliefs.