Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Transformers Dark of the Moon Discussion

So after the internet mislead me into thinking it was coming out the 28th me and my friends still went to see it and man was it a ride. It lives up to its first movie sister and I couldnt even believe how insanely good this was. If you have doubts on this movie JUST cause of RotF throw them aside and go watch this movie if you loved the first movie

I dont want to spoil anything but I think the ending was kinda eh and other then that it was a great movie

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Looks stupid

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Transformers movies are the perfect Summer action flick. I'll check it out sometime this week, probably Friday.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Just watched the movie. It's a long movie and there are parts where I felt like it's totally drawn-out. There's the usual plot-holes and still hard to tell autobots from decepticons when they fight but overall it's better than the first two films imo coz the story is more linear and doesn't feel scattered around. The only thing that I hate though is...

Spoiler!

And oh, I was amazed how Carly kept her face dirt and scar free and clothes as white as if it just came out from laundry while Sam looked like shit when they both went through the same thing.

3D is outta here btw. It makes up on other aspect of the movie that it lacks.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    yeah i just watch it today with my friends...in 3D
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

So, how was the fight/s? I could live with a mediocre plot if the effects were worth it, but watching Transformers 2 fights was like watching giant junkyards smashing against each other. It doesn't help that the most common stance the robots could make was the crouching old man stance. It's like the idea of standing tall was taboo to giant robots.

Was this any better?

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    So, how was the fight/s? I could live with a mediocre plot if the effects were worth it, but watching Transformers 2 fights was like watching giant junkyards smashing against each other. It doesn't help that the most common stance the robots could make was the crouching old man stance. It's like the idea of standing tall was taboo to giant robots.

Was this any better?
    The movie was just a hot mess. I'm surprised so many people have been saying that this was better than ROTF. I can say this much, if ROTF is a turd, than DOTM is a turd wrapped in tin foil to make it glisten just a tad.

Will Michael Bay come out again and say "alright, I'm sorry I made another crappy movie! Next one will be better, I promise!"

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

It's worth a download - robots and babes (or babe I should say). No plot whatsoever unfortunately.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Wow you guys are worse than actual movie critics...can't even enjoy a good movie without looking for plot holes and what not...fucking sad. Was a great movie and well worth the $8

Doubt it was a great movie. Whats fucking sad is that you'd shell out $8 for a piss poor made film with things like obvious plot holes and a horrible storyline and then try to defend it.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan