5 35.71%
  • |3| Average

3 21.43%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    True, but Aizen only needs to release his sword for it to take effect, it can also affect multiple opponents at once. Tsuki needs to cut his opponent if I'm not mistaken. Aizen>>>>>>>Tsuki, but who knows this could all be Aizen's Bankai o_O
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

What happens if you destroy the book he always uses to fullbring into his sword?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    What happens if you destroy the book he always uses to fullbring into his sword?
    We can't say for sure what will happen, but my guess nothing will because what tsukishima fullbrings is his bookmark and not the book. I don't know about you guys but i want ichigo to kill someone in cold blood, especially the ones who are responsible for him being like this. If bleach goes dark its for the better

I also do not think as one hit from behind urahara Even so, you do not feel, at the level of urahara someone will see it coming? ? Incidentally, do you think has been on the island as one and two kisuke it? ? This is SOOO lame. A person's fullbring to catch kisuke and ishiin It's easy ... - "I hope shinigamis in their right mind is ... Do not you think this is a bit awkward? I mean just one person on the island. Although he has fullbring and stole the power of death, he should not be that strong right?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Let me offer up a theory.

If I am right, Tsukushima did not intend to injure Ishida, his intent was to Pierce him and insinuate himself into Ishida's Memories exactly as he's done to the others. I suspect that something went wrong, probably some factor that has to do with Ishida being Quincy whose his body absorbs and distorts Spirit particles and Reiatsu. Ishida's Quincy powers temporarily affected how Tsukishima's fullbring worked, solidifying it, and causing it to cut Ishida when that was not tsukishima's intent.
    I forgot how Quincy's can distort reaitsu! That could definitely be possible. I have another theory though:

If Tsukushima is really as bad as he is portrayed to be, I feel he would have killed Ishida in cold blood rather than let him live. It would be rather problematic if Ishida was immune to his fullbring, or so I would think. I'm thinking Tsukushima cut him, and used his fullbring to make Ishida think it was Ginjou. What would Ichigo do if Ishida comes charging in and attacking Ginjou? He'd be forced to make a choice

I dont think the full extent of Tsukushima's powers have been revealed just yet. There's probably something more to it- at the moment, nothing is really adding up. I'm starting to suspect that Tkushima is running the entire show, and all of Xcution - including Ginjou - isalready under the effects of his fullbring. It explains why Ginjou gave Chad incorrect information about Tsukushima's fullbring, and about how fullbrings in general don't evolve.

It's really up in the air at this point. I like how even after all this information has been given, I'm still not sure if Ginjou has a hidden agenda or is just a mere pawn.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    We can't say for sure what will happen, but my guess nothing will because what tsukishima fullbrings is his bookmark and not the book. I don't know about you guys but i want ichigo to kill someone in cold blood, especially the ones who are responsible for him being like this. If bleach goes dark its for the better
    Yeah it definitely does, I mean come on all this sword fighting and no one is able to abandon these naive morals and just kill someone? It doesn't even have to be Ichigo (although that would be awesome); but even DBZ has characters killing others out of cold blood.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

So I am totally a believer in what you guys are saying about Ishida and Kon, makes a ton of sense. I would actually like to see Kon as more than just comic relief myself.

Now about the sword, here is my theory.....its Zangetsu. The moon? remember, that's what Zangetsu means "Slaying Moon" and with only the partial moon showing where it looks like a blade, I think they re-forged Ichigo's sword and will give it to him.

To get his shinigami powers back, much like the first time, he will have to fall on the sword. This time however, when he falls on it, he cannot go back kana. Just my 10 cents on that aspect of the story.

FYI the sword is clearly still in his left hand and no he wouldnt stab the other guy...that would just be crazy...instead rather, its supposed to be a tense moment as they are looking at the moon (aka Zangetsu) and the smoke/reatsu is because it has just been forged.

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Yeah it definitely does, I mean come on all this sword fighting and no one is able to abandon these naive morals and just kill someone? It doesn't even have to be Ichigo (although that would be awesome); but even DBZ has characters killing others out of cold blood.

The truth is, at the begining of the series, Urahara was lecturing Ichigo that he should strike with an intent to kill, otherwise he woold loose or not survive, and Ichigo certainly shows that, no, even says that in the second fight with Renji, were Kurosaki's eyes shines blue with his reiatsu and then he cuts trough Abarai and his zanpakutou. Later on... hard to say, as his sword become dull(as mentioned by Grimjow), it can be said that after gaining some power, he didn't ever fight wtih an intent to kill untill he become a hollow and was cutting and stabbing everything that was moving. So here, him saying something like that, is just a proof that he and Gijnou smoked some good s*hit, not to mention the author, who just change internally his own characters as he want, so that he can continue the story.