• |3| Average

3 21.43%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    the final battle at a spooky old house that looks haunted, kubo must have recently watched alot of horror movies or something
    Last edited by dct21; 06-30-2011 at 01:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Let me offer up a theory.

If I am right, Tsukushima did not intend to injure Ishida, his intent was to Pierce him and insinuate himself into Ishida's Memories exactly as he's done to the others. I suspect that something went wrong, probably some factor that has to do with Ishida being Quincy whose his body absorbs and distorts Spirit particles and Reiatsu. Ishida's Quincy powers temporarily affected how Tsukishima's fullbring worked, solidifying it, and causing it to cut Ishida when that was not tsukishima's intent.
    Brilliant theory, good sir! That would definitely give Ishida quite the boost in importance to this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

Poor Ichigo...he should`ve have his own Facebook looooong ago...,anyway

I don't know who's worse off, Ichigo for being stuck with Ginjou or Ginjou for being stuck with Ichigo.
    Now it's gonna take me about a week to find my ass again X-D

I am very curious about the serious stink eyes that Isshin and Urahara were sporting. What is going on with those two...
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 06-29-2011 at 07:19 PM.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

A white spiritual sword (Ichigo's bankai is black) and the moon (all of the Kurosaki's family zan's are related to the moon), yep they are going to seal his powers, or awaken (they wouldn't need to cover this that much if that was the case) ?

After what Ginjou said, that they are going to recover Ichigo's power thanks to the portion of his old reiatsu lurking inside his body, I'm almost sure, that the guy in shinigami clothes, is Kon. As a mod soul that entered Ichigo's body many times, he must have absorbed some of Ichigo's reiatsu, or it's traces were jus left on him.

Ginjou was cutted by Tsukishima, so why isn't he affected ? Is it because after cutting/piercing someone, Tsuki's sword at the other side transforms to the one that looks like normal zan ?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    That just made it more confusing.

no kidding....not sure what manga i'm reading anymore

Quote Originally Posted by hornet07 View Post
    seems to me that ginjou is using ichigo to get rid of tsukishima
    Seems plausible doesn't it? Ginjou uses Ichigo to get Tsukishima out of the way so he can execute some other plan he has under his belt.

Anyway we still don't get to find out who the mystery Shinigami is.
    Looks like this arc is ending soon so hopeful soon.

If I am right, Tsukushima did not intend to injure Ishida, his intent was to Pierce him and insinuate himself into Ishida's Memories exactly as he's done to the others. I suspect that something went wrong, probably some factor that has to do with Ishida being Quincy whose his body absorbs and distorts Spirit particles and Reiatsu. Ishida's Quincy powers temporarily affected how Tsukishima's fullbring worked, solidifying it, and causing it to cut Ishida when that was not tsukishima's intent.
    Dammit paul stay out of my head. Came to the somewhat of the exact same conclusion. Mine being Tsukishima stabbed Ishida thinking it worked, figured out it didn't, and cut him down thinking he was going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

After what Ginjou said, that they are going to recover Ichigo's power thanks to the portion of his old reiatsu lurking inside his body, I'm almost sure, that the guy in shinigami clothes, is Kon. As a mod soul that entered Ichigo's body many times, he must have absorbed some of Ichigo's reiatsu, or it's traces were jus left on him.
    The best theory of Kon being the mystery shinigami I've ever heard.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Btw, do you think that tsukishima got both kisuke and isshin too??
    That would be sooo lame. A human fullbring able to catch kisuke and ishiin this easily... --' I hope that the shinigamis are in their right mind...

Don't you feel it's a little awkward? I mean tsukishima is just a human. Even though he has fullbring and stole the powers of a shinigami, he shouldn't be this strong right??
    Agreed, which is why this arc just seems off. He's gotten to all these people who in many ways were more powerful and experienced than Ichigo yet he never got to ichigo, why? All to once again unnecessary prolong their eventual fight?...

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    Am still sort of confused on what Isshin and urahara are doing.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Brilliant theory, good sir! That would definitely give Ishida quite the boost in importance to this arc.
    Agreed. + I never thought of the Ishida's importance aspect. Out of the 3, he is most deserving of some face time and importance. It's about time some1 else besides Ichigo is the 'special' 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    A white spiritual sword (Ichigo's bankai is black) and the moon (all of the Kurosaki's family zan's are related to the moon), yep they are going to seal his powers, or awaken (they wouldn't need to cover this that much if that was the case) ?

Ginjou was cutted by Tsukishima, so why isn't he affected ? Is it because after cutting/piercing someone, Tsuki's sword at the other side transforms to the one that looks like normal zan ?

That would make Kon useful, and explain where he's been all this time. Because honestly think he's kind of unnecessary if only to be used for humor. The shinigamis should have known about Kon for a while now, so why is it still necessary to "hide" him in a teddy bear?...
    If Kubo's finally giving him a more permanent body that can be of use, than its definitely a + IMHO.

Yeah was wondering about that also. In fact Ichigo fought him as well yet Tsuki never cut/pierced him in that entire fight, yet he's getting all these experienced fullbringers seemingly with ease?

Surprised no 1 really questioned the "ethereal nature" of Isshin's sword..
    Never seen a shinigami sword slowly fade in/ appear like that. It seems quite suspicious unless that's something about his zanpaktou's true form, or kidou. Otherwise it almost seems like it's some form of fullbring as well....
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Now i clearly understand what tsukishima's ability is, not assuming and predicting what it is, its finally closed, or is it? not unless ginjou is lying.... the thing i want to know more is what are isshin and urahara doing?, and whats with that white sword that looks like a white engetsu or something, and the mystery shinigami isn't with them already.

One thing i like about this other than knowing what tsukishima's ability is, is ichigo suggestion of killing tsukishima, he usually says defeat this and that but never kill. Maybe ginjou wants him to awaken his killer instinct, his evil side, like his hollow. I would like to see ichigo have that kind of killing intent back up with tremendous power. Maybe ichigo will end up becoming the protagonist "bad guy/villain" after this arc. There are also a lot of background art this time
    Last edited by my2kb22; 06-30-2011 at 04:48 AM.

For me one thing is confirmed, now that there is a light on tsukishima's ability, for me aizen's kyoka suigetsu is still far superior in most aspects.... unless they'd add something like not only tsukishima can insert himself into someone's past but also mind control everyone, controlling all their movements through their mind, then we'd have a different story. If its just inserting his presence into someone's past, although still hax, its not as far fetch as aizen's ability for me.
    Last edited by my2kb22; 06-30-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Nothing too surprising in this chapter, just confirms what many of us speculated, that Tsuki's fullbring literally rewrites people's memories.

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    For me one thing is confirmed, now that there is a light on tsukishima's ability, for me aizen's kyoka suigetsu is still far superior in most aspects.... unless they'd add something like not only tsukishima can insert himself into someone's past but also mind control everyone, controlling all their movements through their mind, then we'd have a different story. If its just inserting his presence into someone's past, although still hax, its not as far fetch as aizen's ability for me.
    I don't thinks so, with Aizen's ability people still wanna kick his ass even if they are unable to. With Tsuki's fullbring, fools don't even know they wanna kick his ass anymore. He can completely avoid fighting people, go from enemy to bff status and can probably get people to do whatever he wants if he rewrites someone's memory enough.

I also would like to know wtf was going on with Isshin's sword. I agree it sort of looks like it could be a fullbring. Maybe it has something to do with how he got his own powers back? I doubt it was his zanpakuto. I don't know if it was just a weird angle, but even considering the angle it still seemed to be shorter than a zanpakuto, like maybe the size of a wakizashi.

What if "Shukuro Tsukishima" is Aizen's actual sword in material form....you never know...names changed for confusion.