• |3| Average

2 3.92%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.96%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    whoaaaaa :O naruto is a beast! he's much better and experienced with his new kyuubi cloak now, to the point where he can do normal rasengans(but can he do the bijuu bomb?).. and the hachibi only warned naruto not to use kage bunshinm which naruto responded by that it doesn't matter because he has alot of chakra himself so he can use multiple clones. which hachibi simply responded not to underestimate the kyuubi, i don't think he literally meant, "use one shadow clone and you DIE!" the illustration was for visual purposes only and therefore over-exaggerated lol...

i am also wondering how the fuck is sasuke going to be able to match up to naruto with EMS!?!? the EMS is pretty hyped so it must be something great.. if sasuke gained madara's phasing ability, i guess that will give him a certain immunity with naruto's assaults.. but that's assuming madara's phasing ability has anything to do with his EMS, or if sasuke would even gain the same ability with his EMS... any thoughts?

also, what about when naruto gets his NEXT upgrade which will involve merging the kyuubi cloak with sage-chakra o.O WTF would sasuke do then; gain the eyes of the elder son himself!? :O

do you guys think madara will succeed in capturing killerbee???
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    do you guys think madara will succeed in capturing killerbee???
    I'm not sure but Madara will come across a few surprises, Bee is a perfect Jinchuuriki that alone makes him a double threat on top of that he has the Samehada which makes any chakra attack useless and it can use the absorbed chakra to heal the wielder.

And it won't be just bee alone, Naruto will be there with him and his just getting started.

Great chapter.

I'm not a big fan of Naruto 'sprouting' semi-random appendages everywhere when he's using his techniques, but the end result is still impressive, to say the least.

I wonder where all the "Can't he do anything besides Kage Bunshin and Rasengan?" whiners have gone to. This chapter is the perfect example that no matter how strong Naruto gets, he's always going to end up using KB and Rasengan.

Naruto is using massive shadow cloning...Mmh is he an idiot? If he uses all of his chakra to deal with tens of thousands of white zetsus ( small fries), how does he intend to fight the zombie jinchuriki and madara and also sasuke because i think he's gonna take part in the fight.
    Furthermore, he's splitting up, he said that he left a shadow clone with bee... Is it enough? Bee may be strong but not strong enough to face madara and the zombies...
    Can't he see that this is madara's plan, to weaken naruto with his mass shadow clone, to split the 2 remaining jinchurikis... So frustrating, there is no limit to naruto's retardness... :(
    Correct me if i'm wrong...
    Last edited by skillder; 07-04-2011 at 01:56 AM.

Kishi really is taking a page out of Toriama's book isnt he?

Naruto now shoots FRS out of his fingertips?! Freiza death ball much? lol If he made all of his KB line up and shoot those it would be like a FRS machine gun. then all the sealing squad would have to do is to mop up. He's like a one man army.

Shadow clones... Is he serious? I get why but still, with him drained he is falling right into madara's trap.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Mini Rasenshuriken was just awesome.

And it also seems that Naruto doesn't intend to use his Talk no Jutsu this time. Yay!

5/5
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Kishi used so much space (not that it was unnecessary) for the conversation between Shikaku and Naruto that I was half-expecting Shikaku to break the fourth wall and say something like, "Everyone's tired of your Talk-no-Jutsu, don't use it anymore, k?" just to get it over with.

I was like.... WTF! WTF! WTF! Awesomeness!
    Damn.... I just got hakified by the chapter's epicness... still feel dizzy now....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

He won't burn out of Chakra! if he runs out of Rikoudo Mode he can just switch into Sage Mode, which replenishes his regular Chakra by massively increasing his already godlike stamina, then when that runs out, switch back... Maybe even figuring out to do both.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.