6 11.76%
  • |3| Average

2 3.92%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.96%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I'm thinking that to use the paths of pain jutsu he has to keep chakra control over the bodies. I think when he uses his warping technique he kinda moves through time and space through another dimension of sorts. This could possibly sever his connection with the bodies. This could be a loophole in his current ability making him have to decide whether he should continue using the pains and be vulnerable to attack, or release them and use his normal tricky jutsus.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Yea I agree Shinahan but he wont have to use cant-hit-me-no-jutsu as he has the Rinnegans ability to absorb or repel chakra with the Deva & Preta paths. Thats on top of his sharingan to anticipate movement.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    How funny would that have been! You could tell the whole time that he really wanted to say it, after hearing about the Raikage's mindswap.

Kishi pretty reassuring the fans that the main antagonist, and this manga's most central conflict, will ONLY be resolved through violence was awesome! No need to even waste time asking Madara why this and that--a chakra ball up the ass will answer any lingering questions, even a few that we maybe never wanted to know.

I wonder if Naruto yet has a plan for dealing with madara's phasiness. He's seen it before, so at least he knows what to expect. And it seems Madara is gonna attack Naruto once he's been depleted of his chakra with his new six paths. Crazy stuff coming up!!!
    Awesome. Just Awesome bro.

Overall, just a damn good chapter. Can't find any real significant flaw at all, I'm concerned about his Bunshin usage but it'll obviously play into the conflict to come, so it's whatever.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Yeah, I'm still just expecting a loop hole with this here. Where his newly acquired paths jutsu ends up being more detrimental than good somehow. Now sure how it will play out obviously. In the end when the final battle comes I don't expect to see him using this jutsu, so there is going to have to be a reason for him to abandon it and fight 1 on 1 eventually. I doubt this just being that he no longer has bodies at his disposal to use, I see something else happening. This is just my opinion though.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Anyone know what the Geddou Mazou- Like Object is in the Second Panel, right Image in the image below.

Spoiler!

By Proportions, it's huge, and it has more than 10 cutt-offs, which makes me think that it is not the Geddou-Mazou itself.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Looks like a tree...

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Kishi seems to have forgotten some of the limitations of Naruto's Kyuubi mode i.e. Kage Bushin causes death and making normal rasengans was not possible.....
    lol I love seeing people like you who constantly keep telling the mangaka what he can and cannot do like your created the manga or something lol, like the others who say something is a "plot hole" or a "mistake" when the story doesn't follow your ideal or what you think you understand of the story...

I liked the chapter though, it showed his lack of hesitation and growth in handling his own power, plus I like the new moves, they seem more naruto-like, its like hes back to the good old sexy-no-jutsu days and his crazy weird jutsu hehe.

I really hope Bee gets some action though, plus what can that huge frog to to all those little fast guys who suck chakra up? Maybe eat them since their plant based or something heh.
    A pie in the sky?

Veteran Member
    finally naruto is going to pwn everything in his way
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Anyone know what the Geddou Mazou- Like Object is in the Second Panel, right Image in the image below.

Spoiler!

By Proportions, it's huge, and it has more than 10 cutt-offs, which makes me think that it is not the Geddou-Mazou itself.
    The best way to hide a tree, is to hide it in the woods.

The fact that GM is near, means he still needs it's power to control pains, even if he doesn't use the chakra rods, or he just doesn't want to leave his toy with his "comrade".

So many new variations of rasengan, in so little time. Makes you wonder, if those weren't devised already at the time of his 2,5 training sesion with Jiraya.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The best way to hide a tree, is to hide it in the woods.

The fact that GM is near, means he still needs it's power to control pains, even if he doesn't use the chakra rods, or he just doesn't want to leave his toy with his "comrade".

So many new variations of rasengan, in so little time. Makes you wonder, if those weren't devised already at the time of his 2,5 training sesion with Jiraya.
    Well, we saw him develop Rasenshuriken. I think the Kyuubi chakra control + the sheer amount of chakra makes them so effortless. He just doesn't need hands to hold/shape them anymore.