6 11.76%
  • |3| Average

2 3.92%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 1.96%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cool chapter, i am not a big sasuke fan but i still want to knw whats with him at this point.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

did i miss something in between Hachibi telling Naruto not to use kage bunshin and him using it a shitload??? What happened to the Kyuubi will suck you dry even faster??? Oh and BTW amazing chapter, Naruto was using rasengan in interesting ways, and yeah the mini rasenshuriken was way too DBZ

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Kishi used so much space (not that it was unnecessary) for the conversation between Shikaku and Naruto that I was half-expecting Shikaku to break the fourth wall and say something like, "Everyone's tired of your Talk-no-Jutsu, don't use it anymore, k?" just to get it over with.
    How funny would that have been! You could tell the whole time that he really wanted to say it, after hearing about the Raikage's mindswap.

Kishi pretty reassuring the fans that the main antagonist, and this manga's most central conflict, will ONLY be resolved through violence was awesome! No need to even waste time asking Madara why this and that--a chakra ball up the ass will answer any lingering questions, even a few that we maybe never wanted to know.

I wonder if Naruto yet has a plan for dealing with madara's phasiness. He's seen it before, so at least he knows what to expect. And it seems Madara is gonna attack Naruto once he's been depleted of his chakra with his new six paths. Crazy stuff coming up!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    i thought that mini rasenshuriken was bawse, he should have been using mini rasengans earlier in the seires.

If MadARA Is immortal just cut his head off and crush his heart, give em' the hidan treatment.

Naruto was badass this chapter but are we ever gonna see him use his sage powers again

Like everyone, I'm wondering what happened to Kyuubi Mode's limitations... spamming Kyuubi Mode Kagebunshins, using SIX RASENGANS (we all knew it was coming from the cover art about 20 chapters ago, but we still hadn't seem him manage a single one yet), Mini Rasenshuriken (truly epic)... Naruto just made an even more badass entrance than his Sage Mode one.

There's no denying it now, Naruto has surpassed Minato (and then some).

Also, shout out to Mito for ALSO mastering the Kyuubi's power and chakra!

ALSO also, did anyone else find it...strange...that every character was suddenly making wild, baseless (at least for them, with the intel that they have and do not have) assumptions about the other side's plans--And having all of them be right?

Madara: "I somehow know about the 1st Hokage's wife's sensing ability. I'm sure that Naruto might just happen to come out of hiding and the Shinobi Alliance might just find out that he can sense the evil in others, then they might just send him out to weed out the white zetsus. Then my totally flawless evil plan will be in motion."

Raikage's Secretary: "Hmm...what if, and just hear me out on this, this whole system of transforming zetsus isn't actually a brilliant tactic by the enemy to put fear, suspicion, and disharmony within the ranks of our armies..."
    Shikamaru's Dad: "But it is. And it's working wonders."
    Raikage's Secretary: "...but a trap that will only work if we so happened to find out about Naruto's evil-sensing powers, then just so happened to somehow convince the EXTREMELY stubborn Raikage to let him out to join the battle, then just so happened to send him out into the field to drain his chakra and stamina."
    Shikamaru's Dad: "Seems fair." *shrug*

Shizune and Sakura: "Wow! It's a good thing we just so happened to have compared a white zetsu's DNA with Yamato's in the past for some reason, so now we can tell that it's MORE like the 1st Hokage's DNA now. OMGZ: That must mean that we somehow know that Captain Yamato, rather than being dead or something, is actually being used to power up the zetsu!"

Tsunade: "The white zetsu are made from cells of the 1st Hokage, the results of which are living, but killable, plant clones. EGAD! For some reason, this leads me to believe that Madara must have done something to himself using these cells and is now immortal OMG!!!111!"

It was just...a little too convenient, you know. Maybe it's just me.
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 06-29-2011 at 04:47 PM.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Like everyone, I'm wondering what happened to Kyuubi Mode's limitations... spamming Kyuubi Mode Kagebunshins, using SIX RASENGANS (we all knew it was coming from the cover art about 20 chapters ago, but we still hadn't seem him manage a single one yet), Mini Rasenshuriken (truly epic)... Naruto just made an even more badass entrance than his Sage Mode one.

There's no denying it now, Naruto has surpassed Minato (and then some).
    Kishi's probably waiting for the worst possible moment to spring that one on Naruto. And Yep, he's stronger and faster than Minato, but how is his resistance to Genjutsu, and lacking Teleportation ability, how would Naruto defend against being teleported into the Bottom of the Ocean (or something crazy like that)?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Kishi's probably waiting for the worst possible moment to spring that one on Naruto. And Yep, he's stronger and faster than Minato, but how is his resistance to Genjutsu, and lacking Teleportation ability, how would Naruto defend against being teleported into the Bottom of the Ocean (or something crazy like that)?
    With a Rasengan, of course!

I remember KB saying the limitation not quite a long time after the beginning of the lesson so I'm kinda assuming that they may have figured out something around that during the rest of the training.

Questions: Can those extra Kyubi chakra arms be program to awaken him once he's under gengutso?
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

Holy double threads batman I went straight to sleep after posting the other thread didnt realize Roku made one 1 minute before me.

Anyways my review:

- Mito Uzamaki's ability to sense the enemies hostility does that mean she had different seal than Kushina that allowed her to use the Kyuubi's power?

- According to Sakura White Zetsu was similar to the 1st Hokage even before Kabuto's manipulation based on the corpses the found from the Kage conference.

- We havent seen the Zetsu use Mokutan yet either

- So Madara's immortality is related to the Hashrima cells which he probably replaces the old ones on his body with freshly grown cells to extend his life.

- I wonder why Madara is running through the forest when he can just teleport...unless his time space jutsu uses too much chakra while using Pain.

- Back during part 1 with his battle with Sasuke at the VOTE he also used the Kyuubi cloak to make rasengan without clones. It makes sense that he can do so here as well.

- Those complaining about wanting to see new jutsus from Naruto can say nothing now: Rasenkyuugan, Mini Rasenshuriken & Multi Attack Rasengans.

- Yes as others have mentioned using mass shadow clones on top of the fact he ran throughout the night in Kyuubi mode and sat through flashback-no-jutsu with the Raikage and KB means he may overuse his power and need to take a break soon.

- This is why KB will probably get captured because Naruto will be resting up and he wont be in position to use Kyuubi power. I wonder if KB went with the real Naruto or is with the Gamahrio and the clone.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you