0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Bleach 328: "Defeat Kageroza! Shinigami, All-Out War!"

Bleach 329: "The Forbidden Research...Nozomi's Hidden Secret!" Preview :
    Spoiler!

Even tho this is a filler, I think this is the first time Unohana has been shown to actually fight with her sword.

Last edited by Xerenix; 06-30-2011 at 02:19 PM.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi is a sly bastard lol, Kageroza is screwed now that his been poisoned.

I was really hoping for Kageroza to get Nozomi so that he could be at his full power, I wanted to see Ichigo use Mugetsu again but it doesn't look like Kageroza will get that far.

And who the hell was that Ichigo saw in the light, Zangetsu? ...Well if his back on the Radar then his coming back to kill off Kageroza.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Mayuri Kurotsuchi is a sly bastard lol, Kageroza is screwed now that his been poisoned.

I was really hoping for Kageroza to get Nozomi so that he could be at his full power, I wanted to see Ichigo use Mugetsu again but it doesn't look like Kageroza will get that far.
    I doubt this will be the end of him. He will surely have some way to get out of this situation.

Also, really love the new music in this arc.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Damn Mayori is my favorite captain, him and Ken. Also, everytime I see a bleach episode I like Byakuya more and more. I'm missing them in the manga right now. Also, Bleach has the best fillers. This one is great so far. Kageroza is far from done for, only because Ichigo has to be the one to kill him, but it is interesting to see what'll happen next since he has been poisoned.

Thankx Xerenix. Pretty good episode, animation is top-notch as usual when it comes to bleach animation.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    this was a dope episode, wonder how hes gonna get outta this mess, miyari is a beast as usual

Mayuri Kurotsuchi is a cunning bastard lol, Kageroza is screwed now, he was poisoned. Kageroza I really hope to get the hope that he can in his full strength, I want to see Ichigo again Mugetsu but it does not look like Kageroza would come this far. And who the hell is a care in the light to see, Zangetsu? ... ... Well, if he came back on the radar when he was killed Kageroza.

I'm loving Bleach a lot right now, seeing all the Captains in action was awesome. I agree these fillers are awesome and they usually are.

I really don't want Ichigo to come save the day again, I mean it's filler can't we mix it up a bit? After what happened in the manga can't the Captains maybe fend for themselves? A bit late to be saying that but seriously I'd love for the Captains to make mince meat of Kageroza and Ichigo return confused feelings useless.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

SGKK Links have been added.

great chapter i can not wait till the next chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]