• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I think I'm the only one here who doesn't really like how the fight is going. Ultear is the leader of the seven kin whose members have beaten the likes of Mirajaine and gave Erza a hell of a fight. I know Gray is strong. Just as strong as Natsu imo and Natsu even needed help from Makarov just to beat Zancrow and had a hard time against Ultear herself when they fought. Ultear supposed to be blowing away Gray, specially when his magic is tailor made for her.
    yeah, Gray shouldnt really be able to win this one imo

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    If life is not the case, then it's probably soul, as it is immortal, it can't die because of moving time, so this protection may go all around the body (at least from magic).
    thats a good guess, also with her sword i do not think it was Requip i think it might have been her time magic? i mean in theory couldn't she degrade a sword in to almost nothing the revert it back to a sword when ever she wanted?
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^I suppose that could work, but does that mean she's also carrying around the remains of the sword, or she's making it from elements in the air; either way seems unnecessarily complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    This fight is shaping up very nicely, and Ultear is showing us why she belongs atop Grimoire. Time manipulation, transformation magic, requip capabilities, and ice make on top of that makes her quite possibly the most versatile mage yet. She's a crazy one though, Gray has his hands full for sure.

He NEEDS to at least fight Ultear to a standstill to gain some long overdue respect and recognition, plus give Team Natsu a clean sweep.
    If those 2 things happen then it just seems like 2 conflicting things to me. Yeah, Gray should do his bst and possibly come up with surprisingly powerful attacks or defenses, but Natsu fought some1 like him. Ultear should be majorly powerful based from how people in her own GH, fear her. Thus I see it possible Gray hurts, slows her down, and or delays her, but fighting to standstill seems like adding on to most of the impossibility of the last few matches. Which unfortunately means it's very possible to happen, to much disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Now thats how you theorize. Good insight hope it happens think it'll be a nice way to wrap things up some what. Although I still hope for ultear to stay a enemy in the future.
    Really hoping for that too. I'm sick of Gerard, let's get a female that returns W/ o clones.

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't really like how the fight is going. Ultear is the leader of the seven kin whose members have beaten the likes of Mirajaine and gave Erza a hell of a fight. I know Gray is strong. Just as strong as Natsu imo and Natsu even needed help from Makarov just to beat Zancrow and had a hard time against Ultear herself when they fought. Ultear supposed to be blowing away Gray, specially when his magic is tailor made for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    yeah, Gray shouldnt really be able to win this one imo
    No, not alone, also agreed. It just doesn't make sense for her to win. Hell, as leader, you would kind of @ least almost be able to rein in Bluenote, yet her ability has been disappointing, even with the mix of different magic capability.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    ^I suppose that could work, but does that mean she's also carrying around the remains of the sword, or she's making it from elements in the air; either way seems unnecessarily complicated.

well i mean to her when he has that much control over stuff is it really that complex? also it just looked like it was reforming to me.
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]