2 28.57%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    great chapter the blood ice was cool. the roses were interesting. and now that this is an ice make battle gary is going to step up for sure and own. he will take offence that she is using her magic and he will go off like a fire cracker. this fight should get really good next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Nice chapter but i wonder what happened to ultear to hate her mother this much. I think chapter 241 will focus on ultear past to make us understand what happened.
    In the end, maybe ultear will become good again...
    Now that we know gray is fighting ultear. Who is strong enough to face off Hades?
    Think it'l be something obvious about her hate. Hell, Ur just practically kept taking in orphans yet couldn't, wouldn't didn't take in her own child. Imagine how that looked from a young Ultear's point of view? That your mother never loved you, yet loved some random orphans more than she loved or cared about you is more than enough to drive a little kid especially nuts. Especially if manipulated/ manuevered into doing so by some1.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    My guess is that he came to the conclusion it after attacking Ultear close up. If she could just advance or slow down time for anything, he should either be a baby or an old man, so it must not work on either something human or something that lives.
    Agreed.

Good battle so far. Hoping Ultear still mixes magic types together, otherwise she's intentionally weakening herself.

Question: From Ultear's statement, there's other types of "mold making magic"; Any1 know where we've seen other mold-making non-ice magic?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Laki in FT uses wood, its probably also a type of making magic

If there are other types im sure earth/clay/mud would fit into it if those havent been molded already.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    My guess is that he came to the conclusion it after attacking Ultear close up. If she could just advance or slow down time for anything, he should either be a baby or an old man, so it must not work on either something human or something that lives.
    Nah he probably knows it because of when Natsu met Ultear way back she said out loud that it didn't work on living things. Though I thought she was disguised or something back then but I dun remember really.

Nice to see Gray's masochistic tendencies have lessened from sacrificing his life to just shedding his own blood for the sake of an effective offense.

This fight is shaping up very nicely, and Ultear is showing us why she belongs atop Grimoire. Time manipulation, transformation magic, requip capabilities, and ice make on top of that makes her quite possibly the most versatile mage yet. She's a crazy one though, Gray has his hands full for sure.

He NEEDS to at least fight Ultear to a standstill to gain some long overdue respect and recognition, plus give Team Natsu a clean sweep.

Mashima has also set up a subtle device to end this fight in similar fashion to Juvia and Meredy's. The chain from Meredy's Maguilty Sense is still tied around Gray's arm, something I don't think Mashima would've included without a reason. Meredy herself has started to show compassion after her defeat as evidenced by her protest to Ultear killing Juvia while unconscious.

Gray's declaration that he wishes to live coincides with what Juvia told Meredy earlier, and may lead her to have a change of heart sometime soon. She could use her magic to tie Gray and Ultear's feelings together which would then show Ultear how her mother truly felt about losing her daughter.

I'm sure the reason Ultear is the way she is stems from abandonment issues. Zeref is a means for her to achieve her goals and she's become obsessed with him as a result. If she learns about Ur's sadness at having lost her she might reconsider her intentions, but by then it'll be too late and Hadez will already have him. Speculation to the extreme!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilight View Post
    Nice to see Gray's masochistic tendencies have lessened from sacrificing his life to just shedding his own blood for the sake of an effective offense.

This fight is shaping up very nicely, and Ultear is showing us why she belongs atop Grimoire. Time manipulation, transformation magic, requip capabilities, and ice make on top of that makes her quite possibly the most versatile mage yet. She's a crazy one though, Gray has his hands full for sure.

He NEEDS to at least fight Ultear to a standstill to gain some long overdue respect and recognition, plus give Team Natsu a clean sweep.

Mashima has also set up a subtle device to end this fight in similar fashion to Juvia and Meredy's. The chain from Meredy's Maguilty Sense is still tied around Gray's arm, something I don't think Mashima would've included without a reason. Meredy herself has started to show compassion after her defeat as evidenced by her protest to Ultear killing Juvia while unconscious.

Gray's declaration that he wishes to live coincides with what Juvia told Meredy earlier, and may lead her to have a change of heart sometime soon. She could use her magic to tie Gray and Ultear's feelings together which would then show Ultear how her mother truly felt about losing her daughter.

I'm sure the reason Ultear is the way she is stems from abandonment issues. Zeref is a means for her to achieve her goals and she's become obsessed with him as a result. If she learns about Ur's sadness at having lost her she might reconsider her intentions, but by then it'll be too late and Hadez will already have him. Speculation to the extreme!
    Now thats how you theorize. Good insight hope it happens think it'll be a nice way to wrap things up some what. Although I still hope for ultear to stay a enemy in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte.Teacher View Post
    I'm confused with Ultear's arc of time power. She said she can only apply that power to thing, but how come she was able to control the arc of time of plants. Aren't they living things as well? By living things, does it mean it only includes animals or organisms with blood.
    Exactly. All this time, I thought plants were living things. xD

Also, Ultear looks naked whenever I see her with that kind of outfit.

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't really like how the fight is going. Ultear is the leader of the seven kin whose members have beaten the likes of Mirajaine and gave Erza a hell of a fight. I know Gray is strong. Just as strong as Natsu imo and Natsu even needed help from Makarov just to beat Zancrow and had a hard time against Ultear herself when they fought. Ultear supposed to be blowing away Gray, specially when his magic is tailor made for her.

sig made by me

If life is not the case, then it's probably soul, as it is immortal, it can't die because of moving time, so this protection may go all around the body (at least from magic).