• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 240 : "Gray vs. Ultear"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 06-25-2011 at 11:50 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Looks like Mashima has read Flame of Recca . Gray took a play right out of Mikagami's book. And lol at Exorcist Juvia.

It's kind of a waste that Ultear who is talented enough to learn through work two types of magic has to have such a twisted personality.

I don't get it. What happened to Ultear before he got hit by Gray last chap? Was it only she got surprised a bit by Gray's attack?

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Looks like Mashima has read Flame of Recca . Gray took a play right out of Mikagami's book. And lol at Exorcist Juvia.

It's kind of a waste that Ultear who is talented enough to learn through work two types of magic has to have such a twisted personality.
    Just wait for her to have an evil hidden personality that wants to destroy everything.

yeah...Blood ice kinda reminds me of Tokiya from Flame of Recca. (wasn't really ice in his case but blade of blood all the same) Didn't know why she was surprised he froze his blood, didn't she just watch him do it? Chapter wasn't bad though, just like the last I'm glad to see some Gray focus. Juvia was pretty funny this chapter too which was also a bonus.but how does gray know ultear time magic weakness?

I don't get it. What happened to Ultear before he got hit by Gray last chap? Was it only she got surprised a bit by Gray's attack?
    you mean the fladhback??or about te thing she was surprised about gray turning hid blood to ice?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Nice chapter but i wonder what happened to ultear to hate her mother this much. I think chapter 241 will focus on ultear past to make us understand what happened.
    In the end, maybe ultear will become good again...
    Now that we know gray is fighting ultear. Who is strong enough to face off Hades?

good chap, but I dont want Ultear so lose this one, FT cant win every battle and I want to see more of her in another arc

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Just wait for her to have an evil hidden personality that wants to destroy everything.

yeah...Blood ice kinda reminds me of Tokiya from Flame of Recca. (wasn't really ice in his case but blade of blood all the same) Didn't know why she was surprised he froze his blood, didn't she just watch him do it? Chapter wasn't bad though, just like the last I'm glad to see some Gray focus. Juvia was pretty funny this chapter too which was also a bonus.but how does gray know ultear time magic weakness?

you mean the fladhback??or about te thing she was surprised about gray turning hid blood to ice?
    No, the first punch Gray landed at the end of the last chapter. She was there bragging about her being the head of the seven kin when Gray attacked her in a straight forward way and it looked like something happened to her before she got hit coz I thought there's no way Gray would land a direct attack on her. Well, it turns out he could. Ultear looks like she's dumbfounded about everything Gray does. Trying to use her time magic on Gray's super obvious blood ice. SMH...

If Gray is giving Ultear a fight, then Zeref's form now must be shit.

Quote Originally Posted by skillder View Post
    Nice chapter but i wonder what happened to ultear to hate her mother this much. I think chapter 241 will focus on ultear past to make us understand what happened.
    In the end, maybe ultear will become good again...
    Now that we know gray is fighting ultear. Who is strong enough to face off Hades?
    No one atm. I mean, Hades could have Grimoire Law everyone already if he wanted to. Ironically we have to depend on the enemy leader for the story to turn out good.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    but how does gray know ultear time magic weakness?
    My guess is that he came to the conclusion it after attacking Ultear close up. If she could just advance or slow down time for anything, he should either be a baby or an old man, so it must not work on either something human or something that lives.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post

She has equip magic as well, as she summoned a sword to kill Juvia.

I'm confused with Ultear's arc of time power. She said she can only apply that power to thing, but how come she was able to control the arc of time of plants. Aren't they living things as well? By living things, does it mean it only includes animals or organisms with blood.
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA