Transformers Dark of the Moon Movie

If ass-bashing, bone-breaking and high-speed action moves satisfy your hunger for entertainment, then do employ this super entertainment website to buy Transformers: The Dark of the Moon movie. This movie embraces all the indispensable elements, which action crazy movie buffs crave for. Simply download Transformers: The Dark of the Moon movie to make it yours forever. Moreover, you may also watch Transformers: The Dark of the Moon streaming online.

This full-fledged entertainment facility reserves full potency to fulfill your wide ranging needs with the speed and safety you desire. Here, on this ultimate fun zone you can watch a plethora of blockbuster action movies directed by celebrated directors from world over. Watch Transformers: The Dark of the Moon online & lay your eyes on an absolutely spellbinding entertainment packet. Consider this place as a final destination of entertainment, as here videos come wrapped in much-desired original DVD quality. Moreover, on encountering a breakneck rate of data transfer, your contentment will break the barrier of limits to become infinite.
    Last edited by emilybrowning; 06-28-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Banned
    Wow !!! good one buddy!! you've described it really in nice way.. from where you've copied this content?? :-D

Yeah, it was enjoyable, and personally i liked it better than the 2nd movie.
    But i guess this is the last movie, milking it out after this won't be a smart move.

HATED IT.

This movie was not about the Transformers. Most of the show featured Humans, the Jobless Graduate guy, the rich guy, the special forces, the Girlfriend etc. They just added a few special effects shots of transformers at the end.

In my opinion Optimus and the others were simply Props used to sell the movie. Lastly, I took my daughter there for old time sake, and I wasn't expecting the gratuitous focus on the woman's Buttox at the beginning.

Thumbs down for me.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Please stop feeding the spam bots!!!

This is the 3rd thread for this movie. 2 are from idiots spammers and one is an actual thread

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    Please stop feeding the spam bots!!!

This is the 3rd thread for this movie. 2 are from idiots spammers and one is an actual thread
    And since we aren't aware of this, why haven't the fake threads been deleted, and the spam accounts banned?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    And since we aren't aware of this, why haven't the fake threads been deleted, and the spam accounts banned?
    I've seen a few banned here or there, but it seems that the mods haven't been too active as of recently. Only mod I see around is Arbitrary.

Yeah, this entire section is being run through and not modded very much

Sig and Ava by Imotochan