Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    the sage was the epitome or at the peak of his godly powers when he was BOTH a bearer of the rinnegan and jinchuuriki of the jyuubi.

his power was then split into his two sons, into the power of doujutsu(which has produced some deadly abilities), and the power of having a body capable of housing a bijuu(which is raw power in its own right)

his younger son was probably able to easily house the kyuubi, not saying he did, just saying his body was probably able to with little problem if need be; maybe his body would be able to withstand even the jyuubi, can't say for sure. this is the power that was inherited by the younger son, NOT any eye powers.

people shouldn;t say that the rinnegan was split between the two sons because it wasn't. the sage's eye powers went strictly to his elder son.

my question is why did the rinnegan change when passed down to the elder son, the elder son has a doujutsu which isn't mention by name, yet has a unique pattern/design not seen anywhere else, we have no idea what his eyes were capable of. i hope that sasuke when reaching the peak of the power of his lineage gains these mysterious eyes so that we can learn about them and see what they were about when it came to battle. were they able to externally tame the jyuubi like the sharingan can externally tame the kyuubi??? who really knows but kishi.

anyways, the eye powers of the sage went directly to his elder son and only his elder son, while the power of his body aka the ability to be a jinchuuriki went to the younger son.

we know what happens when someone who does not have the body of an uchiha tries to attain the sharingan, flaws eventually manifest. while the body of an uchiha can easily bear such power. so perhaps it takes a specific body, even stronger than the body of an uchiha, to retain the rinnegan with no problem, so perhaps the eyes of the elder son were "limited" for this reason alone, he didn't have the body capable of holding such power since his younger brother inherited the body not him. regardless, the younger son didn't gain the power of his fathers eyes in any way whatsoever.

SO, perhaps the full power of the rinnegan was locked away in the elder sons' eyes and all his descendants which would explain the possibility of a sharingan or EMS somehow turning into the rinnegan, possibly with some help from the genes of the younger sons lineage.. the genes are capable of unlocking this dormant power within the eyes. so, madara really did somehow transplant his eyes into nagato's eye sockets knowing he was a descendant of the younger son, so unlock the dormant rinnegan power within madara's eyes..

hmmmm, so many question i hope kishin clarifies for us.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

The elder son's unknown doujutsu's pattern is actually very similar to the uzumaki's symbol^^

^ This reminds me of the time, when hologram Pain had a sharingan and everyone belived that .

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    The elder son's unknown doujutsu's pattern is actually very similar to the uzumaki's symbol^^

yup! i wonder what powers it held >:] any thoughts?

Spoiler!

^ This is how it really looks like, it's drawn in a way that is impossible to recognise, most likely because we will see it in action anyway (can you guess who could obtain it ?).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Spoiler!

^ This is how it really looks like, it's drawn in a way that is impossible to recognise, most likely because we will see it in action anyway (can you guess who could obtain it ?).
    bro, i saw it with my physical eyes in a shounen jump at the publix near where i live, it's alot more clearer than reading it from a scan on the computer; and it's exactly like the uzumaki clan symbol, it's literally a swirl as in a whirlpool.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    bro, i saw it with my physical eyes in a shounen jump at the publix near where i live, it's alot more clearer than reading it from a scan on the computer; and it's exactly like the uzumaki clan symbol, it's literally a swirl as in a whirlpool.
    You asked why the Elder son's eyes did not take the form of the Rinnegan. I think that the answer is looking you in the eyes. The Elder son's eyes are what the Sages eyes would be without the Physical Energy of the Sage. In other words, it is an incomplete Rinnegan. This my friend is the reason why people say that the Rinnegan was split in two (even though that is not accurate).

In other words, you might compare the Elder Son's Eyes to the Ultimate EMS. If he (Elder Son) could have taken the Younger Son's Physical Energies to himself, his eyes would have changed into a Rinnegan. Conversely, if the Younger son would have removed his brother's eyes and transplanted them to himself, they would have changed into Rinnegans.

Question: What is the connection between the Uzumaki Clan and the Elder Son? Interesting food for thought.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Maybe the spiral symbol is just the universal "almost Rinnegan" symbol.

I always thought that the eye power of the elder son represented the Sharingan.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    The Senju/Uchiha powers didn't exist before the Rinnegan. The Sage gained the entire thing through divine intervention or whathaveyou, then split the powers in half with his two sons. So it's not as if he himself came from Senju/Uchiha lineage.
    Well I don't know if the sage's bloodline limits came before or after the rinnegan I imagine it came after because the rinnnegan gives affinity to all elements. But really it doesn't matter.

The point I was making is that the sharingan and harashima's power were the sage's bloodline limit meaning they are specfic to him. So my reasoning is how could something that is the sage's birth rite(ie...his bloodline limits menaing unque only to his lineage) have anything to do with something like the rinnegan which he apparently got via chance or fate via gods or which ever way you wana justify it.

Basiclally I think the rinnegan technically isnt a bloodline limit. Because there deosn't seem to be any restriction who can get a rinnegan genetically. I think this just plays on fate, you know the choosen one and therefore rare in the world that way, not by genetics like we see with a general bloodline limits.

In my opinion the mystery in the manga comes from THREE THINGS

1) The rinnegan's orgins ITSELF. And how the so6p dealt with th juubi.
    2) What really happended during the fight with Madara and the first hokage.
    3) The origns of sage chakra and the byukgan, which so far look like an extension of the SO6P discoveries with chakra.

IF you know those you explain everything in the manga basiically
    Last edited by psukkar; 06-28-2011 at 01:28 AM.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.