Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

It appears that the Manga is saying that both the Sharingans and the Rinnegans were transplanted. If this is not a mistranslation, then, How is Madara getting more rinnegans?

it appears that he can now evolve Sharingans into rinnegans at will. He must have some way of maintaining control, perhaps there is a huge chakra rod inside the Body of the Jinchuurikis.

Even if he were using sharingan control, this is still a risky proposition vis a vis Kabuto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

It appears that the Manga is saying that both the Sharingans and the Rinnegans were transplanted. If this is not a mistranslation, then, How is Madara getting more rinnegans?

it appears that he can now evolve Sharingans into rinnegans at will. He must have some way of maintaining control, perhaps there is a huge chakra rod inside the Body of the Jinchuurikis.

Even if he were using sharingan control, this is still a risky proposition vis a vis Kabuto.
    Was he able to retrieve them from all of Nagato's dead Pains?

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    wow that i missed that !!
    http://dragonsas.mybrute.com/ fight
    manga's and anime i follow or followed
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonZypher View Post
    well even if the eye's in the pain bodies are "real" madara only had acess two pain boides of nagato.
    Nagato and Yuriko. So thats 4 rinnegans.

And besides konoha has one pain bodie aswell but nagato didnt bother talking out the eyes in the pain bodie he found in konoha. So I doubt the rinnegans in these pain bodies are reall thing to the point anyone can come alone and go "hey I have the best eyes for free"

You gotta wonder how ninjas keep letting these RINNEGAN fly all over the place... Konoha or the Hidden Rain not destroying every RINNEGAN directly after Nagato's death is practically a plot hole. I mean, allowing the dead some dignity is one thing, but leaving RINNEGAN lying around is completely retarded, totally unacceptable within the norms and customs of the Naruto universe. I can hardly believe the RINNEGAN sat around that long before Madara retrieved them. Heck, I'm surprised Kabuto didn't find them first; clearly he's pretty good at finding dead Shinobi. He wouldn't have even needed Sasuke anymore, either, if he had a pair of RINNEGAN.

Which brings me to my next point; Kabuto! When's he going to get a new pair of eyes? I know it's INCREDIBLY lame to keep throwing Sharingan/RINNEGAN around, it's been Oro's goal since before we even met Itachi, let alone Madara/Danzou's infamous hordes of Sharingan, and it'd be a shame if we don't see Kabuto pull something off. I mean, I kind of want to see what kind of badass Oro could have become if he ever succeeded in gaining Sasuke/Itachi's eyes, and Kabuto looks to be surpassing Oro. Besides, that snake-style eyeliner that Oro/Kabuto seem to love would look quite menacing around a pair of RINNEGAN.

I get that we saw Nagato/Itachi defeated a while back, know all about the Sage/his bloodlines, and all that jazz, but that doesn't mean we should suddenly see RINNEGAN being abused this badly. What's next, Madara making himself a new Hashirama arm, complete with 10 RINNEGAN?! Then he'll be able to spam Izanagi forever, while using 10 Path abilities at the same time, while planting trees, while scratching his back with a RINNEGAN.

I used to think it was dumb, wishful thinking that Naruto would eventually awaken the RINNEGAN. I figured Sasuke being his buddy would count has his "Super eyes", while Naruto was the "Super Body"... after all these insane power-ups the bad guys keep getting, it's now almost a given that Naruto, too, will gain the RINNEGAN. I mean, if Nagato (another Uzumaki) could do it, Naruto sure as hell should. God forbid Uzumaki Naruto get out-Uzumaki'd by some villain he beat before we ever even learned that villain was an Uzumaki! He has to end this manga as the most badass (and also measurably the strongest) Uzumaki ever to have lived, end of story.

RINNEGAN.

I think that Madara is somehow Manufacturing those Rinnegans and I think I know how.

Recall how Madara has a stash of Sharingans. Recall also how Madara has a clone of Shodaime, recall how that clone was furtherenhanced by adding Yamato to the mix. Recall how the clone of Shodaime was merged with Gedou Mazou which now has the Chakra of 7Tailed beast, plus part of 8Tails and 9Tails chakra.

Lets do some Math.

Sharingan + Shodaime Cells + Chakra from 7TailedBeast
    =

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It's just too much.

Tobi has a rinnegan, the soul and body energy of so6p's descendants and power of bijuus, all of that allows him to use one jutsu of final creation, at unbelievable scale, Izanagi. If it's Tobi's chakra that flows in the zombies eyes, then yes, he can alter it to become rinnegan, as it would be the same as altering his own reality.

The fact that the so6p could split the bijuu, with different shape, personality etc. may be because his chakra was mixed enough with the jyubi (the same thing that hapens with Bee and Naruto, when using their bijuu's chakra) and so it was almost like his own, that's why Izanagi worked, or his was still even more different.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think that Madara is somehow Manufacturing those Rinnegans and I think I know how.

Recall how Madara has a stash of Sharingans. Recall also how Madara has a clone of Shodaime, recall how that clone was furtherenhanced by adding Yamato to the mix. Recall how the clone of Shodaime was merged with Gedou Mazou which now has the Chakra of 7Tailed beast, plus part of 8Tails and 9Tails chakra.

Lets do some Math.

Sharingan + Shodaime Cells + Chakra from 7TailedBeast
    =
    I thought of that will have to see if the pain bodies have any signs of wood jutsu latter.

But the one thing that makes me against the senju + uchiha = rinnegan, is that wasn't the so6p to begin with blessed with the rinnegan via divine intervention. I can't see how combining the so6p's bloodline limits(senju and uchiha) would give you a rinnegan if the rinnegan isn't his birth rite apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Tobi has a rinnegan, the soul and body energy of so6p's descendants and power of bijuus, all of that allows him to use one jutsu of final creation, at unbelievable scale, Izanagi. If it's Tobi's chakra that flows in the zombies eyes, then yes, he can alter it to become rinnegan, as it would be the same as altering his own reality.

The fact that the so6p could split the bijuu, with different shape, personality etc. may be because his chakra was mixed enough with the jyubi (the same thing that hapens with Bee and Naruto, when using their bijuu's chakra) and so it was almost like his own, that's why Izanagi worked, or his was still even more different.

Well thats really intresting, so ur saying Madara used Izanahi to create a rinnegan. That looks like a loop hole the so6p himself could have exploited to get back at those gods lol.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    But the one thing that makes me against the senju + uchiha = rinnegan, is that wasn't the so6p to begin with blessed with the rinnegan via divine intervention. I can't see how combining the so6p's bloodline limits(senju and uchiha) would give you a rinnegan if the rinnegan isn't his birth rite apparently.

The Senju/Uchiha powers didn't exist before the Rinnegan. The Sage gained the entire thing through divine intervention or whathaveyou, then split the powers in half with his two sons. So it's not as if he himself came from Senju/Uchiha lineage.